AJ

Re: FindMall rules
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 17, 2017 04:15AM
amberjack
glad some of my posts have gone missing :wave:

AJ

AJ,

I think that everything posted on this Equinox forum up to the day the Equinox hits the fields and beaches should go missing.

Can’t think of anything Usable that’s been posted other than blackmail material.

enjoying the vistas and horizons of the Old West.

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: November 17, 2017 11:52PM
Rich (Utah)
amberjack

AJ

AJ,

I think that everything posted on this Equinox forum up to the day the Equinox hits the fields and beaches should go missing.

Can’t think of anything Usable that’s been posted other than blackmail material.

Can't say I'd miss anything that's been posted here up to this point either, mostly wild speculation and lots of banter....pretty much a waste of hard drive space.

Delete it all on the day the Equinox is released and let the real posts begin :detecting:

Posted by: amberjack
Date: November 18, 2017 08:14AM
Cal_Cobra
Rich (Utah)
amberjack

AJ

AJ,

Can't say I'd miss anything that's been posted here up to this point either, mostly wild speculation and lots of banter....pretty much a waste of hard drive space.

Delete it all on the day the Equinox is released and let the real posts begin :detecting:

that's when the real fun will start :jump:

AJ

Clear the Road -
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 18, 2017 03:13PM
Cal_Cobra

amberjack
that's when the real fun will start :jump:

AJ

I believe the correct response is AMEN and AMEN. :clapping:

Rich

enjoying the vistas and horizons of the Old West.

Posted by: chasia
Date: November 21, 2017 09:09AM
Good post!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login