Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Sure would be nice...
Posted by: NCtoad
Date: November 14, 2017 02:00PM
If Minelab would throw in the 6" coil along with the 11" for those of us brave enough to pre-order!

Re: Sure would be nice...
Posted by: mtwolf2270
Date: November 14, 2017 02:28PM
Yes that would be incredible. If the would release the coil prices as well.

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: November 14, 2017 02:40PM
LOL..... count yourself lucky it dont cost $2400.

CTX, Blue Xcals
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: November 14, 2017 02:53PM
I've already ordered one and heard they will come out same time EQ comes out..but don't no how much they cost...

Posted by: dbado1
Date: November 14, 2017 09:08PM
Are they offering a "Pro Pack" ?

Dean

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: November 14, 2017 09:58PM
Haven't heard of any pakage deals.....unless you dealer wants to make one up for you...

Posted by: Wayfarer
Date: November 14, 2017 10:04PM
I'm still waiting for the prices to come out on the 6" and 11" coils. I already preordered the 800 (and paid for it) and told my dealer that I would also buy the 6" if he could tell me the price and it wasn't some ridiculously high $ figure. As recently as two days ago, he said he couldn't take any orders on the coils until Minelab told the dealers the prices.

It would be nice if they would offer a package deal, but I highly doubt it especially with all the feverish anticipation; they don't need to sweeten the deal right now any more than just releasing the detectors to dealers. Maybe in 6 months once the newness wears off.

Current detectors: White's V3i, MXT, XL Pro
Past: White's XLT, 6000D Series 3, Coinmaster 2DB, Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Detecting since 1980

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: November 15, 2017 05:28AM
AND we find out if its even worth the $900 for our hunting conditions. Im not busting out a dime until i get the word from some of the guys i trust with their honest opinion..... and i see it will hold up to SALT water conditions.

CTX, Blue Xcals
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Posted by: pasttom
Date: November 15, 2017 01:22PM
Free coil deals are to bump up sales. You don't need to chum during a feeding frenzy.

Just getting back to original question/dream. :blowup:

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Posted by: bayourebel2
Date: November 17, 2017 08:46PM
I pre-paid for my equinox with my local dealer it was $ 780.00 total but not sure price on coils yet. Cant wait to get it in and see what it will do.

My passion is civil war relics or earlier but I occasionally coin hunt when nothing else to do.
Favorite artifacts are Buttons
Chris Millican Beckville Texas Ebay seller name BSER715
Arsenal
XP Deus 9 in coil
Minelab Equinox 800 11 in coil

Posted by: "Carolina"
Date: November 18, 2017 07:04AM
My dealers price is $764.15. I how ever have decided to bow out for now. I've lived 66 years without one, so I can wait till I see some true reviews to purchase one. Good luck to all who Pre order, I wish you much luck. My CTX will do for now. It is winter time here now and it's kind of a waste of warranty time any way to sit in the closet three months waiting for things to thaw out.

MINELAB CTX 3030
MINELAB Excalibur II
MINELAB Excalibur 1000
MINELAB Excalibur Gold Sword
MINELAB X-Terra 705
VALLON VMH3CS
WHITES Dual Field

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login