Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Depth Gauge
Posted by: tbw
Date: November 18, 2017 08:06PM
I've noticed on the depth gauge indicator, under the shovel, there are 5 down facing arrows indicating depth. Curious what increment of measurement is being used for each arrow.

Re: Depth Gauge
Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: November 18, 2017 08:22PM
yeah ..been wondering that also..but of course there is a quess an mine is 2"..don't no if there is anything on this from minelab...

Posted by: Dan(NM)
Date: November 18, 2017 08:28PM
Ksdirt
yeah ..been wondering that also..but of course there is a quess an mine is 2"..don't no if there is anything on this from minelab...

Brandon Neice said each segment = 2" in depth

Posted by: tbw
Date: November 18, 2017 08:33PM
Thanks for the quick response. Kind of thought that's what it was, but not sure.

Posted by: NorCalGold
Date: November 19, 2017 11:00AM
2" for each arrow on the depth gauge for the Equinox makes sense. The thing I have wondered about is the graphic from EQUINOX Technologies (Part 2). What does the Target Stability graphic represent depth wise? What does each circle represent in inches?

Minelab CTX 3030
Carrot

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: November 19, 2017 07:38PM
The arrows facing down CLEARLY tell you which direction to dig....:smile: You’re welcome.

Posted by: chipper97
Date: November 19, 2017 07:52PM
And people complain that Minelab doesn't give us detailed technical information!:biggrin:

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: November 19, 2017 08:43PM
Thank you IDX.----The answer to a question I always wondered about but was afraid to ask!:biggrin:
IDXMonster
The arrows facing down CLEARLY tell you which direction to dig....:smile: You’re welcome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login