Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Had my hands on an Equinox This weekend
Posted by: dbado1
Date: November 20, 2017 01:32PM
Ouch, Rick! I love my POS Jeep!
I didn't make it to the outing this past weekend but know a number of guys who did. Will have to ask them as well about their impressions of the Nox. Thanks, azdigger!

Dean

Posted by: azdigger
Date: November 20, 2017 02:09PM
Dean , the Jeep they used was Kevin's. You should have seen Bill going nuts over this machine.

Posted by: amberjack
Date: November 20, 2017 06:23PM
don't forget the cable ties :bouncy:

AJ

Posted by: calabash digger
Date: November 20, 2017 08:25PM
I just saw where a guy over in the deus forum tried it and another tried the ctx both would do it with no problem. I'm looking forward to the equinox so don't take what I'm saying wrong. I saw the piece of big iron and coin test when it was first announced and thought that was the greatest thing ever, BUT then I saw a Russian saying it was just a parlor trick hes one of the guys over from the AKA forum and he showed a aka machine doing the same thing. I would like to see some real world test as all of us would.

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: November 20, 2017 10:17PM
Some of them AKA detectors are around the $3000+ mark and the EQ is right there with them WOW ...for 899

Posted by: Ringmoney
Date: November 21, 2017 06:52AM
Ksdirt
Some of them AKA detectors are around the $3000+ mark and the EQ is right there with them WOW ...for 899

The current AKA flagship the Signum MFD is about$1350.

It must be a Jeep thing:thumbup:N/T
Posted by: JASONSPAZ1
Date: November 21, 2017 08:12AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

"If you walk away from a target still thinking of it,
then go back and dig it"

Metal Detecting in Massachusetts and New Hampshire for 30 years.
Merrimack Valley Metal Detecting Group on Facebook.
I currently use a Minelab Sovereign GT.

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: November 21, 2017 09:37AM
Ringmoney
Ksdirt

really...read somewhere ..but must have been off a make.....I thought that was it ....thanks...

Posted by: Ringmoney
Date: November 21, 2017 11:22AM
Ksdirt
Ringmoney
Ksdirt

really...read somewhere ..but must have been off a make.....I thought that was it ....thanks...

The yet to be released AKA Intronik STF was quoted to be $3000-$3500 but that is a new multi frequency tech, but I cant see it happening at that price, if true they are highly deluded.

Posted by: Beyonder
Date: November 21, 2017 03:15PM
Ringmoney
Ksdirt
Ringmoney
Ksdirt

The yet to be released AKA Intronik STF was quoted to be $3000-$3500 but that is a new multi frequency tech, but I cant see it happening at that price, if true they are highly deluded.

I agree

Posted by: NorCalGold
Date: November 22, 2017 12:22AM
I appreciate the comments by azdigger on the Equinox. His first hand impressions of the detector in use, the weight, the balance, the overall function. :thumbup: But then again, he didn't get a photo, or even any grainy video footage. This sounds like another Bigfoot sighting to me.:laugh:

Minelab CTX 3030
Carrot

Posted by: azdigger
Date: November 22, 2017 08:10AM
All you have to do is look up the Nugget Shooter Outing and you can see pics.

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: November 23, 2017 05:43AM
Ok....... when's she going to get a vacation to FL and show it off? One video of a salt water hunt might get a lot of us off the fence. Im starting to feel like a red headed step child. If its not as capable in the dirt as the pricy CTX..... or FBS machines, then hows it stack up to the Xcal and CTX in salt water? If its as good then you'd think the PR guys would be boasting that point? IF its as good even, there are advantages to crow about.

Dew

CTX, Blue Xcals
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Posted by: laplander
Date: November 23, 2017 10:30AM
NorCalGold
I appreciate the comments by azdigger on the Equinox. His first hand impressions of the detector in use, the weight, the balance, the overall function. :thumbup: But then again, he didn't get a photo, or even any grainy video footage. This sounds like another Bigfoot sighting to me.:laugh:

Thanks for sharing AZ digger:thumbup:
Now that's funny:laugh:, you know norcalgold your messin' with Sasquatch :stars:

Posted by: coherent
Date: November 24, 2017 10:54AM
I sure wish the info about the outing was shared with the forum before the event. I'm sure some of us Arizona members would have liked to attend and actually see the detector.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login