Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Can the handgrip be mounted in different positions on the shaft?
Posted by: bugg
Date: November 23, 2017 06:18PM
That would be a handy adjustment to accommodate a persons arm length. I wonder if its possible? It looks like 2 fasteners ( or possibly 4) that hold the handgrip onto the shaft.
And If it is removable, could the batteries located inside the handle be accessed this way?

Re: Can the handgrip be mounted in different positions on the shaft?
Posted by: martygene
Date: November 23, 2017 10:00PM
i saw a video showing someone losening screws on the handgrip and sliding it forward and back to get the handgrip positioned for his arm. can't remember just where i saw it tho.

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: November 24, 2017 05:47AM
those screws appear to go UP....... so the bottom part (darker part) separates from the main handle.

Dew

CTX, Blue Xcals
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Posted by: laplander
Date: November 24, 2017 08:12AM
The gsg {getting started guide} shows the armrest/stand attachment with a series of holes in the shaft for arm length adjustment. This would require no tools for field adjustments ie different hunters.
HH Jeff

Posted by: nalc472
Date: November 24, 2017 09:32AM
Who is going to let somebody else use your 800 in the field? They can use my E-trac or F75 :)

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: November 24, 2017 09:40AM
Thanks Lap, you talking about the cuff being adjustable right? So.... get it right setting it up or dont put the cuff all the way back on the stick. Ive ran into that with my Xcals......be out there and someone wants to use one and its not set properly for them.

Dew

CTX, Blue Xcals
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login