Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Equinox
Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: November 29, 2017 05:06AM
What is depth? Sensitivity to targets...... processing and separation..... then the ability to produce the correct/enough single to make a headphone speaker respond? At that point....... WE come into play. Not certain that tones wont always give us the best depth. I have to say ive been impressed with the CTX TID. So this machine is really going to have to wow me there. Tech has gotten better........ from processing, to coils, to headphones.

Dew

CTX, Blue Xcals
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Re: Equinox
Posted by: Ted S
Date: November 29, 2017 08:22AM
What a great discussion! I have an Explorer SE with the Pro coil. I also have a Whites Eagle Spectrum. The Whites is almost as deep as the Explorer. I haven't used the Whites as much lately as I do the Explorer. Most of the time I depend upon the sound of the SE as it is usually bright and sunny when hunting so I can't see the screen anyhow. The real advantage of the Equinox for me would be the weight savings. I hope this new machine lives up to all of the hype it has created. Will I buy one? Maybe...But I want to see some hardcore testing by members here. Not a salesman or a factory rep that sells Minelab for a living.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login