Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Advantage 600 or 800
Posted by: Nuke em
Date: December 17, 2017 04:36PM
I wonder if the 600 has issues ?

Posted by: amberjack
Date: December 17, 2017 04:53PM
they both have issues or you would be holding one.

AJ

Date: December 17, 2017 04:55PM
An announcement in the next week . Thats all i can say as that i heard somewhere else from a mate.

Posted by: GKMan
Date: December 17, 2017 05:02PM
The advantage at this point is that the 800 still exists on the Minelab site after it's mysterious outage

Gary
Dutchess County New York
I love The Game of Tones....
Present: Equinox 800.
Past: CTX-3030 Minelab E-Trac, Explorer II, Sovereign
Detecting Since 1984 Using Minelab since mid 90s

Date: December 17, 2017 05:07PM
I just posted asking where the 600 has gone on that site . Wonder where its gone ? Maybe its coming later and the 800 is being pushed for release quicker ? I reckon thats likely , mostly because so many want that over the 600.

Date: December 17, 2017 05:15PM
I have to have a giggle at the fun being had trying to read minds on here or see in to the future if I could do both or even one I wouldn't need a metal detector...

so if my comments seem blasé its for that reason as I have nothing constructive to add and pretending I do is not helpful so a few shots over minelabs bow are all that one can offer and yep I am worse face to face I am nice on here :poke:

if I chose to test this metal detector if and when its released then I might add something of substance, but until then its all a bit of fun and well good to see all the personalities that waiting has provided more a study of human nature than anything to do with metal detecting.

AJ

Date: December 17, 2017 05:19PM
amberjack
I have to have a giggle at the fun being had trying to read minds on here or see in to the future if I could do both or even one I wouldn't need a metal detector...

so if my comments seem blasé its for that reason as I have nothing constructive to add and pretending I do is not helpful so a few shots over minelabs bow are all that one can offer and yep I am worse face to face I am nice on here :poke:

if I chose to test this metal detector if and when its released then I might add something of substance, but until then its all a bit of fun and well good to see all the personalities that waiting has provided more a study of human nature than anything to do with metal detecting.

AJ

Its the machines , the're taking control of us :D

Date: December 17, 2017 05:31PM
electronic gadgets hey should visit some mobile Ph. forums before release its total insanity, I like gadgets as much as the next bloke but some people (younger ones) are way over the top..

anyways all a bit of fun and one day no one will careless about this detector it will just be another metal detector..

AJ

Date: December 17, 2017 05:38PM
It will be the next then the next then......
Lucky Trump and Un aren't here arguing over the Equinox or we might not reach it !

Date: December 17, 2017 06:24PM
politics, oh dear... I think he is itching for a fight doesn't want to feel left out :punch:

AJ

Posted by: Bourneredi
Date: December 17, 2017 08:21PM
Now the 600 is being listed back on the ML site, one area at a time. It’s just interesting to watch to see what it all becomes once we have hindsight.

Date: December 18, 2017 04:14AM
amberjack
politics, oh dear... I think he is itching for a fight doesn't want to feel left out :punch:

AJ

:starwars::stretcher:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login