Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: This looks promising..... someone did water hunt with the Equinox.....
Posted by: MEV
Date: December 10, 2017 11:53AM
When ctx 3030 came out it was the same story . It was a wow machine , a lot of pictures of super finds. People it's just publicity!!!!!!

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: December 10, 2017 12:24PM
MEV
When ctx 3030 came out it was the same story . It was a wow machine , a lot of pictures of super finds. People it's just publicity!!!!!!

No, if it was "just publicity" then all the regular users wouldn't have been making finds with it. The exact opposite happened, The CTX proved out to be every bit as good as promised on land. It just needed a tweek to get it working great on salt beaches where it still works fabulous even today.

Posted by: MEV
Date: December 10, 2017 05:02PM
Mmmmm thats funny Jason , because right now all that super finds with equinox is from people that work with Minelab , just go to YouTube. I'm going to give only one example dr tones. Minelab pays $$$ him , it's his job to say equinox is a super machine, very easy to understand!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2017 05:05PM by MEV.

Date: December 10, 2017 06:59PM
MEV
Mmmmm thats funny Jason , because right now all that super finds with equinox is from people that work with Minelab , just go to YouTube. I'm going to give only one example dr tones. Minelab pays $$$ him , it's his job to say equinox is a super machine, very easy to understand!!

My point is that you are acting as if all of the reports are bald-faced lies. My point is that people have been dismissing pre-release models of minelabs , yet every new one of those past releases has proven out the claims as being 100% true.

Posted by: Doctorcoinz
Date: December 11, 2017 03:52PM
Only fools believe every thing they read. I personally would take it with a pinch of salt at all the GOLD rings being found that were "missed" before..The metal detecting hobby is full of hoaxes!!

Posted by: RichW
Date: December 11, 2017 05:05PM
Yeah, what are the odds?

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: December 11, 2017 05:21PM
"Five golden rings" , 4 calling birds,3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree... nice finds.. looks like freshwater finds judging by lack of corrosion... except for the small rings any decent water detector would probably have found those finds but without details one can only speculate. .

Date: December 11, 2017 06:05PM
bootyhoundpa
"Five golden rings" , 4 calling birds,3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree... . .

LOL, thats funny right thar!

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: December 11, 2017 08:59PM
bootyhoundpa
"Five golden rings" , 4 calling birds,3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree... nice finds.. looks like freshwater finds judging by lack of corrosion... except for the small rings any decent water detector would probably have found those finds but without details one can only speculate. .

LOL . . . . My browser seems to be missing some pics. Where is the partridge in a pear tree?

:crylol:

Rich (Utah)

EQ800
Deus
CoRe

Re: Sheer depth?
Posted by: RC
Date: December 16, 2017 08:11AM
I have been to that gas station. It was always not too far.

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: December 17, 2017 03:09PM
Bud-sc
Found this today.......I guess take with a grain of salt

[attachment 352585 Screenshot_20171206-212303-810x1665.jpg]

Take it from me that the Equinox works very well on the salt wet in surf or wet sand . Cant go into details , cant wait now.

Uses = 2 x Minelab E.Trac + RNB 3100/3400 battery packs , Minelab Equinox 800 + 6 in and 15 in coils + Carbon Fibre stems , XP ORX , C.Scope Evo 6000 (planned) , Gray Ghost / Nugget Buster NDT Headphones

Posted by: midalake
Date: December 17, 2017 03:50PM
Nuke em
Bud-sc

Take it from me that the Equinox works very well on the salt wet in surf or wet sand . Cant go into details , cant wait now.

It is Sunday! We have time! You can explain first, then we will decide

Dave

Date: December 17, 2017 03:59PM
midalake
Nuke em
Bud-sc

Dave

No, he cant go into details because the info comes from a tester who doesnt want to be quoted without prior approval.

Posted by: midalake
Date: December 17, 2017 04:02PM
OK Got it. More hogwash.

Dave

Jason in Enid
midalake
Nuke em
Bud-sc

Dave

No, he cant go into details because the info comes from a tester who doesnt want to be quoted without prior approval.

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: December 17, 2017 04:02PM
midalake
Nuke em
Bud-sc

Dave

Cant post on here stuff i have heard on another site . But anyone doubting the Equinox's capability on salt wet can stop worrying . Thats all i can say .

Uses = 2 x Minelab E.Trac + RNB 3100/3400 battery packs , Minelab Equinox 800 + 6 in and 15 in coils + Carbon Fibre stems , XP ORX , C.Scope Evo 6000 (planned) , Gray Ghost / Nugget Buster NDT Headphones

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login