Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Minelab hello, is this thing on????
Posted by: BootyHunter
Date: December 11, 2017 07:31PM
Jason in Enid
BootyHunter

“Snowflakes” I’m 46 years old there sport. I’m far from a snowflake. I started this thread, all I am saying is people have money and Detectors tied up in preorders and trades and what not an some information would be nice. A guy jumping from a plane doesn’t mean squat to me at all, like I said, give us a date whether it be 2 weeks or 2 months just let us know. And tools like you and your hero “Jason” are why fewer and fewer people come to these forums. Always some people like you too “trying” to be condescending, neither of you or your opinions mean squat to me, but lots of people shy away because of you tools. So good job, keep it up and you will have no forum to spread all of your “knowledge” lmao

LOL, you prove my point again! You incorrectly call people people posting alternate viewpoints as condescending, yet calling those members "tools" is actually being condescending. So thank you for proving (again) that you are exactly the thing you are complaining about.

Wow I wish we had a poll option on here and just see how many think YOU are just being a total jerk. Calling people snowflakes and you think you have to “explain” everything to everyone about everyone’s posts. Like you are some thread police or something. So if your so “bored” with these threads why do you read them? No I don’t think it’s boredom, that was an insult no matter how you try to disguise it. I call a spade a spade, or in this case a tool a tool. When you live in. A glass house don’t throw rocks, so if you can’t take it don’t Dish it out, “snowflake”.

Ps I know it was your little buddy that called us snowflakes so pleae, spare us the correction.

My YouTube page is Stephen Digs History, please check it out and Like and Subscribe!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 07:34PM by BootyHunter.

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: December 11, 2017 07:54PM
mtwolf2270
Well Jason first you quoted me so you directed your reply toward me. Maybe slam was the wrong word. You quote me then in that post go on and on and on about people's threats to by another machine and I have seen you post for along time and in many cases agreed with you and even added to your point. In this case I think you assumed the intent by the poster was whinny. However it was imo making a fair point. Then you weakly reference the Constitution which btw had zero to do with this thread. Thanks for stating the obvious about getting banned no one knew that nobody but you was smart enough to know the difference between private and public. I am not offended not at all. I am not a snowflake I am 44 not a liberal either in fact the polar opposite which btw also has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD!!!. So, if your bored with as you say complaining which in some cases you are correct then don't read the forum. I choose to read the forum and will call out any one I want. If I get banned I don't care it's a forum and I have in no way violated the rules. So you good luck I for one know the nox will be great was 4th on my vendors list.

OK, once again, here is where this started....
BootyHunter

Hey man be like me, I could care less what some of these “cyber tough guys” say think or do. I have a right to voice my thoughts on a Detecting forum about a detector so I do so fearlessly. They don’t bother me at all, don’t let them bother you.

This is the poster saying he HAS A RIGHT TO VOICE HIS THOUGHTS. I posted a correction that he in fact has no right to say whatever he feels. So, did you miss that part in this discussion, because you referenced my explanation of the right of freedom of speech multiple times since that.

Date: December 11, 2017 08:20PM
Jason in Enid
mtwolf2270
Well Jason first you quoted me so you directed your reply toward me. Maybe slam was the wrong word. You quote me then in that post go on and on and on about people's threats to by another machine and I have seen you post for along time and in many cases agreed with you and even added to your point. In this case I think you assumed the intent by the poster was whinny. However it was imo making a fair point. Then you weakly reference the Constitution which btw had zero to do with this thread. Thanks for stating the obvious about getting banned no one knew that nobody but you was smart enough to know the difference between private and public. I am not offended not at all. I am not a snowflake I am 44 not a liberal either in fact the polar opposite which btw also has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD!!!. So, if your bored with as you say complaining which in some cases you are correct then don't read the forum. I choose to read the forum and will call out any one I want. If I get banned I don't care it's a forum and I have in no way violated the rules. So you good luck I for one know the nox will be great was 4th on my vendors list.

OK, once again, here is where this started....
BootyHunter

Hey man be like me, I could care less what some of these “cyber tough guys” say think or do. I have a right to voice my thoughts on a Detecting forum about a detector so I do so fearlessly. They don’t bother me at all, don’t let them bother you.

This is the poster saying he HAS A RIGHT TO VOICE HIS THOUGHTS. I posted a correction that he in fact has no right to say whatever he feels. So, did you miss that part in this discussion, because you referenced my explanation of the right of freedom of speech multiple times since that.

Are you actually saying that on a metal Detecting forum we DONT have the “ability”, God forbid I said the word “right”, to express our opinions about metal detectors and metal detecting and all things related to those subjects? Because if we don’t, then I don’t want to be here and I WONT be a minion or drone. Why do you feel the need to be the thread police? We’re you bullied as a child, or totally ignored?? Yawn, I’m REALLY bored with your nonsense. And to reiterate, Minelab, get off your duff and announce a release date, will ya?? Lot of us rather be detecting instead of dealing with foolish trolls!

My YouTube page is Stephen Digs History, please check it out and Like and Subscribe!!

Posted by: nagant
Date: December 11, 2017 09:11PM
It'll be awright.The release date was determined 3 months ago. Hype + frenzy = cash. Old people know what waiting is all about as in box tops, M.O.'s and Battle creek. That's not code, just patience building old school :nopity:

Some of you guys sound like my wife :thumbdown:
Posted by: bugg
Date: December 11, 2017 09:40PM
Whine, whine ,whine.

patience grasshopper
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: December 11, 2017 09:45PM
nagant
It'll be awright.The release date was determined 3 months ago. Hype + frenzy = cash. Old people know what waiting is all about as in box tops, M.O.'s and Battle creek. That's not code, just patience building old school :nopity:

Patience grasshopper.

Hey, Progress. Thanks for bringing this to our attention laplander.

Minelab actually posted Steve Herschbach's equinox field report on the their website. (it's been on Steve's site for over a week, but we'll take what we can get, right?)

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?107,2411666

Enjoy the read. It's something. . . . . .

Rich (Utah)

EQ800
Deus
CoRe

Date: December 11, 2017 10:08PM
BootyHunter

Are you actually saying that on a metal Detecting forum we DONT have the “ability”, God forbid I said the word “right”, to express our opinions about metal detectors and metal detecting and all things related to those subjects? Because if we don’t, then I don’t want to be here and I WONT be a minion or drone. Why do you feel the need to be the thread police? We’re you bullied as a child, or totally ignored?? Yawn, I’m REALLY bored with your nonsense. And to reiterate, Minelab, get off your duff and announce a release date, will ya?? Lot of us rather be detecting instead of dealing with foolish trolls!

I'm laughing my ass off at your posts. You need to take a few deep breaths before you have a heart attack! Thread police? You seem to have missed how this thread progressed. Please go back and re-read from the start. After my first post reply, everything has been refuting comments and inaccuracies directed at me. Just THIS POST I'M WRITING is in response to your direct questions and comments to me. So, despite that fact that you are the only one yelling and calling people names, you claim I'm the "troll". Please re-read my previous posts to you. Pot, meet kettle.

Posted by: Sir Digs A Lot
Date: December 11, 2017 11:59PM
This Booty hunter guy is clown. I had a run in with him a few years ago. He absolutely makes ZERo sense.

Read this thread and see how he twists things around. http://www.findmall.com/read.php?86,1934910,page=1

Date: December 12, 2017 01:06AM
Sir Digs A Lot
This Booty hunter guy is clown. I had a run in with him a few years ago. He absolutely makes ZERo sense.

Read this thread and see how he twists things around. http://www.findmall.com/read.php?86,1934910,page=1

Awww ,hold a grudge much? Poor guy, it’s ok you can be right this time lmao. Whatever dude I could care less, and “Jason in Enid” it’s clear YOU are the one about to explode from your nonsense posts, attacking this one and that one for some really trivial stuff. I don’t give a rats arse what either of you think, honestly! Tootles

Posted by: goodmore
Date: December 12, 2017 04:35AM
The Guv is slacking.......These type of threads usually have a short life span. As a beach hunter that has enjoyed the Sovereign series for twenty years and has been asking for a waterproof lightweight multi frequency detector for 19.99 years I will say this...........A couple of months is nothing. Enjoy your holidays!

Posted by: Mkus
Date: December 12, 2017 07:11AM
Jason in Enid
Beyonder
Jason in Enid
Yawn. What a bunch of complaining over nothing. If you are so impatient, go buy another detector. I'll be happy to tell how good the equinox is when they finally come out.

You said this already. As for complaining over nothing, I disagree. Some people have $900 invested. If you can call that "nothing", then good for you. To me this is a huge amount of money. So I have a right and a reason to be impatient.

Anyone who put down $900 for a detector on blind faith is lacking in critical thinking skills. Only a thief of a company would require payment for something they cant even order yet. If you put down $$$ and its bothering you, get a refund.[/quo
I won’t put money down because a local dealer even said they have no idea how many each dealer will get? So he’s not taking a deposit it will be first come first served basis for sale..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2017 07:24AM by Mkus.

Posted by: ML
Date: December 12, 2017 07:27AM
My guess is that Minelab either pushed up the original announcement to squash sales of the new Garrett, or had several significant changes to make after the prototype was being tested. Probably a little of both. Regardless, they have to get it right without issues, or they'll look real bad. Waiting sucks, but it beats a potential recall.

Posted by: GKMan
Date: December 12, 2017 09:33AM
Jason, aren't you the same guy that posted "Why all the hatred?" a couple weeks ago? I have to remind you again, like I did a couple of years ago to try and be a bit more sensitive towards how you talk to people. Another good piece of advice would be to ignore threads you don't like instead of constantly trying to win a war of words and wits with everyone. If you had done that when you first saw this thread it would have fallen out of sight and mind if people weren't that interested in discussing it. Instead, here we are close to four pages in and just a bunch angry responses...

Meanwhile, I will be out enjoying myself detecting and may glance at this later on.....

This is why we can't have nice things....

Gary
Dutchess County New York
I love The Game of Tones....
Present: Equinox 800.
Past: CTX-3030 Minelab E-Trac, Explorer II, Sovereign
Detecting Since 1984 Using Minelab since mid 90s

Date: December 12, 2017 09:39AM
GKMan
Jason, aren't you the same guy that posted "Why all the hatred?" a couple weeks ago? I have to remind you again, like I did a couple of years ago to try and be a bit more sensitive towards how you talk to people. Another good piece of advice would be to ignore threads you don't like instead of constantly trying to win a war of words and wits with everyone. If you had done that when you first saw this thread it would have fallen out of sight and mind if people weren't that interested in discussing it. Instead, here we are close to four pages in and just a bunch angry responses...

Meanwhile, I will be out enjoying myself detecting and may glance at this later on.....

Well, you are correct. Good luck on your hunt. I'm just sitting here waiting for the cable tech to show up when I should be out hunting too.

Posted by: GKMan
Date: December 12, 2017 09:41AM
Jason in Enid
GKMan

Well, you are correct. Good luck on your hunt. I'm just sitting here waiting for the cable tech to show up when I should be out hunting too.

Go find something good for once ;) And let us know what it is. GL HH

Gary
Dutchess County New York
I love The Game of Tones....
Present: Equinox 800.
Past: CTX-3030 Minelab E-Trac, Explorer II, Sovereign
Detecting Since 1984 Using Minelab since mid 90s

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login