Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
False news ??? I think so
Posted by: Rick(ND)
Date: December 13, 2017 03:46PM
Look at the price for the 800 that he paid, dont think the dealer is going to sell below cost do you???

Re: Minelab hello, is this thing on????
Posted by: GeorgeinSC
Date: December 13, 2017 03:54PM
Even a SWAG would be nice.

Minelab Sovereign GT With an assortment of coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
Leche digging tool
Minelab Excalibur II
T-Rex 9.5 wet sand scoop

Re: False news ??? I think so
Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: December 13, 2017 04:24PM
Rick(ND)
Look at the price for the 800 that he paid, dont think the dealer is going to sell below cost do you???

Thats not the full cost. That dealer took pre-orders with a partial payment (what you see on the pic) with the remaining amount due at pickup.

Posted by: stephenscool
Date: December 14, 2017 01:56AM
BootyHunter
Champ Ferguson
Has the disease of ME! RIGHT NOW! ME! that inflicts so many younger folks now caught a foothold in the older generations? Too many people live to complain when their every want isn't immediately met.
(and that's an observation not a complaint! :detecting:)

Take your time ML, get it Right before release. I'd like to have it now, but I'd rather have it Right.

Umm, if I had posted this October 1st, then maybe here would be some validity to your reply. 3 months is not “right now”. That’s a quarter of a year. Plenty long enough time to announce a release date. “Right now” c’mon really?
The purpose of the early "preview" was to take the steam out of other. Competitors that were releasing new machines. In this purpose it was successful, I believe. Now, if I were Minelab what would I do? Time the eq release a couple of weeks ahead of the next big competitors release... capitalism... isn't it wondeful?:rofl:
Anybody who couldn't see this from the start better take a different vantage point

Posted by: RC
Date: December 16, 2017 07:59AM
While you in the USa are looking to get it in december. MY dealer told me no orders coming in for december (thata no anyone orders). They expect mid january 9thats radioworld). They take your name put it on the list and no deposit required. They call you when yours arrives first come first served

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login