Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Minelab hello, is this thing on????
Posted by: BootyHunter
Date: December 11, 2017 09:04AM
Hey Minelab, Remember that detector you teased all of us with 3 MONTHS AGO???? Give us a release date I’ve tried to be patient but this is a bit ridiculous. How hard is it to pin down a date??? That is all.

My YouTube page is Stephen Digs History, please check it out and Like and Subscribe!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 09:08AM by BootyHunter.

Re: Minelab hello, is this thing on????
Posted by: martygene
Date: December 11, 2017 09:50AM
Right on... get er done Minelab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Beyonder
Date: December 11, 2017 09:56AM
Agreed, in this business silence is deadly. Take a page out of the competitor's book and keep us informed please!

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: December 11, 2017 10:03AM
Yawn. What a bunch of complaining over nothing. If you are so impatient, go buy another detector. I'll be happy to tell how good the equinox is when they finally come out.

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: December 11, 2017 10:25AM
BootyHunter
Hey Minelab, Remember that detector you teased all of us with 3 MONTHS AGO???? Give us a release date I’ve tried to be patient but this is a bit ridiculous. How hard is it to pin down a date??? That is all.

I heard through the grape vine it begins to ship the 16th of this month. That is assuming the grape vine never tells lies. :-)

Date: December 11, 2017 11:04AM
Jason in Enid
Yawn. What a bunch of complaining over nothing. If you are so impatient, go buy another detector. I'll be happy to tell how good the equinox is when they finally come out.

You said this already. As for complaining over nothing, I disagree. Some people have $900 invested. If you can call that "nothing", then good for you. To me this is a huge amount of money. So I have a right and a reason to be impatient.

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: December 11, 2017 11:07AM
Beyonder
Jason in Enid

You said this already. As for complaining over nothing, I disagree. Some people have $900 invested. If you can call that "nothing", then good for you. To me this is a huge amount of money. So I have a right and a reason to be impatient.

Anyone who put down $900 for a detector on blind faith is lacking in critical thinking skills. Only a thief of a company would require payment for something they cant even order yet. If you put down $$$ and its bothering you, get a refund.

Posted by: coherent
Date: December 11, 2017 11:11AM
Tony N (Michigan)
I heard through the grape vine it begins to ship the 16th of this month. That is assuming the grape vine never tells lies. :-)

I hope so... the timing would be about on target with the initial release time frame stated by some dealers.

Date: December 11, 2017 11:25AM
Jason in Enid
Beyonder
Jason in Enid

Anyone who put down $900 for a detector on blind faith is lacking in critical thinking skills. Only a thief of a company would require payment for something they cant even order yet. If you put down $$$ and its bothering you, get a refund.

I would be very careful calling one of the paid sponsors on here "a Thief".

Posted by: lytle78
Date: December 11, 2017 11:40AM
A refundable deposit to secure a “place in line” is common practice - e.g. Tesla does this.

Pre-paying the full amount for a product which does not yet exist in the marketplace seems foolish, but I doubt it is illegal for the seller to accept the payment.

The following FCC rule may apply however.

Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule
The FTC rule, also referred to as the 30-day rule, requires merchants who are shipping a product to a buyer do so within a reasonable period of time. If the merchant cannot ship within 30 days (or within the period of time stated), the customer's consent must be sought to allow for the delay. If no consent is obtained or if the customer does not consent to the delay, the merchant is required to refund the customer's money in a prompt manner for the unshipped merchandise.

Rick Kempf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 12:02PM by lytle78.

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: December 11, 2017 11:47AM
Waiting in silence is certainly testing the patience of those that stepped into queue while all of the hoopla was going on.

It would certainly be a good time to put out the 3rd Multi-IQ technology update.

The silence is deafening.

Rich (Utah)

Date: December 11, 2017 12:38PM
Well Jason in Enid, I didn’t mean to get your panties in a wad. I’ve been a big “defender” of the Equinox by the attacks of some other fanboys of certain (deus) detectors. But you can yawn til you go to sleep, I simply am saying give us that have preordered some information. I have a detector in limbo that I can’t use, tied up in a trade with a dealer because of Minelab’s nonsense. I still have the detector in my possession, but I’m. It going to risk something happening to it when I have. A verbal trade agreement in place. No I won’t “buy another detector”. I want the Equinox, and it is beyond stupid to announce a detector in September and still yet not even have a release date set in December. All I want is a date, if they say March 10th of 2018, so be it. At least I won’t have to wonder every day when it’s going to be. You can reply to a thread without being a sarcastic jackass. It IS allowed. Good day.

My YouTube page is Stephen Digs History, please check it out and Like and Subscribe!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 12:40PM by BootyHunter.

Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: December 11, 2017 01:09PM
Has the disease of ME! RIGHT NOW! ME! that inflicts so many younger folks now caught a foothold in the older generations? Too many people live to complain when their every want isn't immediately met.
(and that's an observation not a complaint! :detecting:)

Take your time ML, get it Right before release. I'd like to have it now, but I'd rather have it Right.

Banned this clown for calling Windy City a crook in detector sales and from pm he sent me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 01:09PM by Champ Ferguson.

Date: December 11, 2017 01:12PM
Champ Ferguson
Has the disease of ME! RIGHT NOW! ME! that inflicts so many younger folks now caught a foothold in the older generations? Too many people live to complain when their every want isn't immediately met.

Take your time ML, get it Right before release. I'd like to have it now, but I'd rather have it Right.

Isn't this what a forum is for? To discuss topics, give opinions, and feelings?

Date: December 11, 2017 01:13PM
Champ Ferguson

Umm, if I had posted this October 1st, then maybe here would be some validity to your reply. 3 months is not “right now”. That’s a quarter of a year. Plenty long enough time to announce a release date. “Right now” c’mon really?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login