Welcome! Log In Register
Treasure Talk
Posted by: laplander
Date: December 11, 2017 08:49PM
Re: Treasure Talk
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: December 11, 2017 09:31PM
:thumbup:

Very nice to see Steve's report on the website. Steve is pretty impressed with the Equinox.

Rich (Utah)

EQ800
Deus
CoRe

Posted by: bugg
Date: December 11, 2017 09:35PM
I find Steve to be very honest and straight forward also. He did sell his ctx a while ago. That speaks volumes to me.

Posted by: Dale(Ia)
Date: December 11, 2017 09:47PM
I like it! No extravagant claims..........just good, solid detecting!
With all it's good features & light weight & water resistant, this sounds like it could be a good fit for me!

Iowa Dale

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: December 11, 2017 10:40PM
bugg
I find Steve to be very honest and straight forward also. He did sell his ctx a while ago. That speaks volumes to me.

He also stated that he never even got through all the settings and menus on the CTX...that also speaks volumes. Sometimes,no matter the machine or man involved,things don’t click.
The only way any of us know if something is going to work for US is if we try it. There’s just no other way. If the Equinox,which I will try at some point,comes anywhere CLOSE to the CTX’s performance,it’s mine. I measure success in silver coins. Others have different methods....

Sounds promising, especially in hot ground.N/T
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: December 11, 2017 10:50PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: ML
Date: December 12, 2017 07:33AM
Over the years, I've always considered Steve as a credible source of info, regardless of which unit he was talking about.

Posted by: Steve in Idaho*
Date: December 12, 2017 12:04PM
I have hunted gold in Alaska with Steve and he knows how to make a detector talk to you. He finds a lot of nice stuff.

Posted by: amberjack
Date: December 13, 2017 09:25AM
yippee-ki-yay ______ _______ :bouncy:

AJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login