Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Equinox Classroom?
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: December 21, 2017 12:26PM
Digger / laplander,

Are there plans to have an equinox classroom?

Rich

Deus
EQ800
CoRe

Re: Equinox Classroom?
Posted by: mtwolf2270
Date: December 21, 2017 12:29PM
I hope so

Posted by: Digger
Date: December 21, 2017 04:40PM
Good idea! A Classroom for the Equinox could be a great place for folks to learn how to get the most out of their new :minelab: detector. And I would be very willing to help with it. However, I would prefer to wait until the unit is released and people have an opportunity to get their hands on one. Otherwise, the Classroom just becomes another place for impractical people to speculate about practical applications. And based on my past experiences with new products, when they don't hear the answer they want, they take it out on the messenger (who is only trying to help people better understand the functionality). With that said, I'll get in touch with GUV and see if we can get something set up.

HH Randy

You'll never know for sure......unless you dig it! HH "Digger"

After more than 46-years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: December 21, 2017 06:17PM
Good thought Rich! Thanks Randy! Love the classrooms! :smile:

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: December 21, 2017 08:57PM
Digger
Good idea! A Classroom for the Equinox could be a great place for folks to learn how to get the most out of their new :minelab: detector. And I would be very willing to help with it. However, I would prefer to wait until the unit is released and people have an opportunity to get their hands on one. Otherwise, the Classroom just becomes another place for impractical people to speculate about practical applications. And based on my past experiences with new products, when they don't hear the answer they want, they take it out on the messenger (who is only trying to help people better understand the functionality). With that said, I'll get in touch with GUV and see if we can get something set up.

HH Randy

Randy,

Yes, obviously we need to get some detectors out there before the doors to the classroom are opened. It would be an opportunity to step aside from all the hub-bub here and into a learning environment.

Thanks for the consideration.

Rich (Utah)

Deus
EQ800
CoRe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login