Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: There sure seems to be a lot of anger and malcontent towards this detector.:blink:
Posted by: amberjack
Date: December 22, 2017 07:47AM
throw a heap of kids in a lolly shop and say you can look but you cant have any what do you expect to happen :poke:

so minelab want their cake and eat it too :buds:

hey they achieved their goal from what I can see tied up a lot of detector spending for 6 months so well done them :thumbup:

I have no funds for any detector for sale on the planet of cause unless it can tell gold from aluminium...equinox nice detector for sure but just more of the same still gotta work my butt off for gold so yep same old same old.

AJ

Re: There sure seems to be a lot of anger and malcontent towards this detector.:blink:
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: December 22, 2017 07:53AM
Nuke em
Dan(NM)
Maybe it's just me but I don't think I've seen this much hostility towards a company or a metal detector in quite some time. It seems to be pretty widespread even on Facebook. I'm just scratching my head when I read some of these post, I thought this was supposed to be a enjoyable fun-filled hobby. I suppose cabin fever has set in early this year.

Facebook is s....... That's why.

My feelings too...it used to be a way to connect with people from the past and now all it is is a big POS. JMO...

Date: December 22, 2017 07:58AM
my space :bouncy:

AJ

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: December 22, 2017 08:18AM
Dan(NM)
Maybe it's just me but I don't think I've seen this much hostility towards a company or a metal detector in quite some time. It seems to be pretty widespread even on Facebook. I'm just scratching my head when I read some of these post, I thought this was supposed to be a enjoyable fun-filled hobby. I suppose cabin fever has set in early this year.

It could be other manufacturers have their hobits on message boards trying to slow down the sales of the Equinox? Just thinking to myself. :-)

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: December 22, 2017 08:21AM
On another forum . In UK a person said sales have been flat this year. I thing on in one or two shops selling unpopular brands maybe but not all. The Deus sells well as do some Garretts.

Uses = Minelab Explorer 11 , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 , Minelab X.Terra 705 , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters , Minelab E.Trac for sale .

Posted by: woodchiphustler
Date: December 22, 2017 09:20AM
Social media. The BT Barnum of the new world oder.

George Tex Kinsey
The Original Buttondigger since 1969
Still on the "right side of the grass"
A Findmall fan and supporter.

Posted by: GeorgeinSC
Date: December 22, 2017 11:14AM
I spent 14 years in the retail trade. what I see on the forums about Minelab and the Ea is standard fare that I saw in retail. People want it NOW. They want to know WHEN it will be available. Minelab being silent so long really ramped up their impatience. Retail customers bring dump truck loads of crap to the store with them and if you do not have what they want or can not readily obtain what they want they quickly start dumping those trucks.

I see the same traits in many of those talking about the equinox. Being one who detects does not change them from being a AZZ.

Minelab Sovereign GT With an assortment of coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
Leche digging tool
Minelab Excalibur II
T-Rex 9.5 wet sand scoop

Posted by: somewhereinbc
Date: December 22, 2017 11:18AM
Facebook like I care what some dim wit or cousin had for lunch or color of their new soaks, humans are going on fast rewind backwards.
I see the nerds walking into the telephone pole or busy traffic while talking on their one brain cell.phones.

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: December 22, 2017 02:36PM
These days Facebook just turns people into social ogres . It either makes you a sissy or makes you aggressive . I am glad i got thrown off , yes thrown off . Actually thats a damned good tag to have . Freedom .
PS it was nothing to do with detecting . Social media is nothing but trouble , even Faceachbook says to much is bad for you .

I say more than 1 minute is bad for you.

Uses = Minelab Explorer 11 , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 , Minelab X.Terra 705 , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters , Minelab E.Trac for sale .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2017 02:46PM by Nuke em.

Date: December 22, 2017 03:38PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login