Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Freq's
Posted by: laplander
Date: December 30, 2017 07:22AM
amberjack
its still a simple game detecting :biggrin: dig it all find it all, don't dig it all don't find it all ...

the greatest detecting tool is time and those who don't have time to dig it all have to trust their detector in order to cherry pick and so we have silver hunters and we have head down arse up dig it all crazy people who find some gold and miscellaneous items left behind by the silver hunters ...

so we have detectors like this one being made which are nice but are no substitute for hard work..

maybe in my next life I wont have to dig crap and there will be real advancements in detection ..who knows but all there is to work with now is what we have so we do our best right.

just as a foot note I have found some nice items gold etc.. that sounded like crap so you know if there's targets left we missed something.

AJ
That is a profound statement brother :beers:
I am confident the Equinox will help us find more non ferrous target, what we decide to dig us up to the individual detectorist.
As for the gold verses aluminum maybe Minelab is listening and puts that concept in their suggestion box, I would guess it is already there.
HH laplander

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: December 30, 2017 02:19PM
Laplander,

Yeah, I expect it's already there, also.

If they ever DID come up with such a "gold vs. aluminum disc. mode," that machine would require a second mortgage on your house, to purchase it, I'm pretty sure... :)

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D Ground Shark "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Posted by: amberjack
Date: December 30, 2017 03:21PM
laplander
amberjack
its still a simple game detecting :biggrin: dig it all find it all, don't dig it all don't find it all ...

the greatest detecting tool is time and those who don't have time to dig it all have to trust their detector in order to cherry pick and so we have silver hunters and we have head down arse up dig it all crazy people who find some gold and miscellaneous items left behind by the silver hunters ...

so we have detectors like this one being made which are nice but are no substitute for hard work..

maybe in my next life I wont have to dig crap and there will be real advancements in detection ..who knows but all there is to work with now is what we have so we do our best right.

just as a foot note I have found some nice items gold etc.. that sounded like crap so you know if there's targets left we missed something.

AJ
That is a profound statement brother :beers:
I am confident the Equinox will help us find more non ferrous target, what we decide to dig us up to the individual detectorist.
As for the gold verses aluminum maybe Minelab is listening and puts that concept in their suggestion box, I would guess it is already there.
HH laplander

laplander the more I hang around the more I might just find out :lmfao: if its hot on gold that is but probably just bust my butt finding out which is a good thing that's why I got in to detecting anyway for some outside air and exercise :biggrin:

all the best to everyone in the new year !!

AJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login