Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Anyone know if my Bluetooth Bose will work?
Posted by: silvercoinboy
Date: January 01, 2018 08:36AM
I want to try out my Bose wireless noise canceling headphones with the 800 when it arrives. Anyone know if I will be able to pair it with the 800 easily?

Re: Anyone know if my Bluetooth Bose will work?
Posted by: Dan(NM)
Date: January 01, 2018 09:53AM
You should be able to, you can connect up to 4 devises at once from what I remember.

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: January 02, 2018 05:37AM
Im just trying to wrap my head around having the phone wires in front of me when water hunting. I may go to waterproof ear buds and put a pair of muffed gun protectors over them........ provided i can find a pair with good response. I dont think we will need the heavy corded phones..... they have made a lot of improvements in ear buds.

Dew

CTX, Blue Xcals
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Posted by: PowerDubs
Date: January 04, 2018 09:09AM
I purchased an Atari Speakerhat for this purpose. Keep the sun off my head, hear the beeps, not cover my ears from ambient noise.

https://www.atarilife.com/

The Atari Speakerhat is designed to be ultra-thin and lightweight. The technology inside consists of proprietary high-fidelity stereo speakers and microphone, V 4.1 CSR/Qualcomm® cVc™ audio technology, 5-band EQ, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP v1.4) and Headset Profile (HSP v1.2), rechargeable lithium Ion battery, universal control button, and LED indicator light.

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: January 04, 2018 09:21AM
don;t know what that is. Their website is garbage, I want to look at it and read specs, not have a bunch of autoplay videos (sorry, pet peeve of mine)

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: January 04, 2018 03:49PM
Says you can do up to 4 blue tooth at once.

CTX, Blue Xcals
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Posted by: PowerDubs
Date: January 04, 2018 06:42PM
Jason in Enid
don;t know what that is. Their website is garbage, I want to look at it and read specs, not have a bunch of autoplay videos (sorry, pet peeve of mine)

It is a baseball cap with built-in bluetooth speakers and a microphone. I listed the specs above.

http://heavy.com/games/2017/12/ataris-speaker-hat-silly-stylish-shockingly-useful/

I use it all the time- even just working on my car or motorcycle. I can be in the garage and walk out to the driveway, under the hood or inside the car and the music follows me wherever I go.

Posted by: jas415
Date: January 06, 2018 09:23AM
A loudspeaker on my head disguised as a baseball hat! That's an Idea, but I think I will pass on that as I look weird enough and a loudspeaker going off on top of my old bald head will just attract more unwanted attention. :heh: Think I will stick to my Yur Buds.

Posted by: rob.ream258
Date: January 06, 2018 07:46PM
silvercoinboy
I want to try out my Bose wireless noise canceling headphones with the 800 when it arrives. Anyone know if I will be able to pair it with the 800 easily?

The Bluetooth PDF that was posted said that the machine would pair with all headphones...

Hopefully a tester on here can answer the question.....

Posted by: silvercoinboy
Date: January 12, 2018 11:09PM
Thanks

Military guy living in Europe. Equinox 800 preordered, Fisher F-70 and 1265x and Minelab Excalibur 1000 ( fixed, and working great!). Old White's DB4 dude (Sears special) when I was a kid

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login