Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I really thought Minelab would have had the "Nox" out by now? Now I am predicting early spring.N/T
Posted by: bulletman
Date: January 09, 2018 04:19PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: I really thought Minelab would have had the "Nox" out by now? Now I am predicting early spring.
Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: January 09, 2018 05:10PM
Whew!
I am SO glad you posted. I was sitting here wondering what what bulletman thought about ML's announced release date.
Hopefully (not) the others that I am wondering about will soon post their predictions.

Banned this clown for calling Windy City a crook in detector sales and from pm he sent me.

Re: I really thought Minelab would have had the "Nox" out by now? Now I am predicting early spring.
Posted by: pasttom
Date: January 09, 2018 05:36PM
Champ, I predict it will be out by the end of January (subject to last minute postponements and various complications both real and imagined).
I can state with absolute confidence that it will get here when it gets here. And you can take that to the bank!

Pastor Tom
A Tarsacci MDT 8000, an Equinox 800 and ORX/Deus
Excavations by my Corgi, Sadie

And the Magic 8-Ball Says . . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: January 09, 2018 05:50PM
pasttom
Champ, I predict it will be out by the end of January (subject to last minute postponements and various complications both real and imagined).
I can state with absolute confidence that it will get here when it gets here. And you can take that to the bank!

And the Magic 8-Ball Says . . . . . . . It is decidedly so.

There you have it. We can all relax now.

Rich (Utah)

EQ800
Deus
CoRe

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: January 09, 2018 07:11PM
With as cold and bitter (and dry) this winter has been, I'm happy to wait a while longer. I cant do much with it right now anyway. More arctic air coming in!

Posted by: Tyber0z
Date: January 09, 2018 09:37PM
Why are you predicting "early spring"? Minelabe gave the release date. It's in January. Am I missing a joke?

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: January 09, 2018 10:02PM
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Seen lots of detector releases since the 80's. Most were delayed by unforseen production problems. Just my take on the subject.N/T
Date: January 09, 2018 10:10PM

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: January 10, 2018 07:44AM
Production Problem--They are including a "Cryin' Towel" with each detector and have run out of cotton.

Posted by: greenmeanie
Date: January 10, 2018 08:56AM
Date: January 10, 2018 11:59AM
They didn't say 'release' or 'delivered', they said "is expected to be available for purchase". Different words donchaknow.
Grammar Matters.

Banned this clown for calling Windy City a crook in detector sales and from pm he sent me.

"It is what it is" Champ! Don't you know! LOLN/T
Date: January 10, 2018 12:11PM

Re: I really thought Minelab would have had the "Nox" out by now? Now I am predicting early spring.N/T
Date: January 10, 2018 01:25PM

Date: January 10, 2018 01:30PM
Champ, this is from Minelab's official notice last month -

"Customers who have pre-ordered detectors should thus expect to start receiving them from late January.

Reading comprehension matters, donchaknow?

Re: "It is what it is" Champ! Don't you know! LOL
Date: January 11, 2018 10:37AM
Tyber, you do know that the charts that you posted are showing the wrong colors on the overlaps, right? I mean, Laws of Physics matter. :wave:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login