Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
"GO JUMP IN THE LAKE"
Posted by: Aquatic ( Fl )
Date: January 16, 2018 06:59PM
Fully submersible '' OUT OF THE BOX '' Apparently, No. Needs accessory, 1 of 2 options. Shallow wading only, with caution. Please correct me if you think otherwise.

Re: "GO JUMP IN THE LAKE"
Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: January 16, 2018 07:16PM
slag-off troll

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: January 16, 2018 07:20PM
Aquatic ( Fl )
Fully submersible '' OUT OF THE BOX '' Apparently, No. Needs accessory, 1 of 2 options. Shallow wading only, with caution. Please correct me if you think otherwise.

If I'm reading your post correctly, your statement is that in order to be submersible, the Equinox needs the optional waterproof headphones attached?

Hard to say. I observed in Minelabs' introductory video that Brandon dunked the Equinox in the river/pond without any headphones attached. Observe at the :40 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUz1xl-d-nE&list=PL-wOIlBb-BIdBuxZ3azWEmN3c16zsoo76

I'm hoping he was demonstrating that the detector is dunkable without a headphone attached. If I didn't understand your statement / question, perhaps you could clarify.

Rich

EQ800
Deus
CoRe

Posted by: Tyber0z
Date: January 16, 2018 07:44PM
Aquatic ( Fl )

It's hard to take you seriously when you provide no details or proof to back up your claims. If you don't like the Equinox, fine, whatever. But don't come here, post some non-sense without any supporting evidence, and then demand that people "correct you". The burden of proof is on YOU, not us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login