Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: a word or to
Posted by: martygene
Date: January 28, 2018 07:04PM
i want my MTV. I want my MTV. Remember that? seems like that was popular when Minelab said they were introducing a new detector. lol.. Yes, I'm hyped up to get one too and am visiting my daughter in texas so I can get out with it right away but the trusty Deus is doing just fine but I still want a new toy...NOW !!!. I guess many of us are from the NOW generation so this is nothing new. Take a deep breath my friends and a Valium if needed any keep on detecting with your trusty detector for now. Better daze are coming. Tho I have to admit that I have been listening to the Blues a lot more lately and my girlfriend said she'll be back when the NOX arrives so good times bad times we all had our share..lol.. Keep it low and slow til the golden boy gets here.

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: January 28, 2018 08:35PM
Just to clarify!....I wasn’t talking about the delayed release or anything to do with Minelab. I am referring to the posts like linking a Richard Marx song to the thread,when I thought I was actually going to be seeing some information regarding the machine itself! That being said,now that I’m calm-er...(thanks Mr. Codone)...since I DO plan on some lower conductor hunting I’m looking forward(perhaps WAY forward) to the actual release,and then real world results! Do I plan on using it to “out achieve” the CTX when it comes to ultra deep silver coins? Well,no. That’s not MY expectation. The expectation is that it’ll be just what it’s advertised to be,not what it’s “hyped up” to be.
I SO wish I was filming in Milwaukee yesterday. Seeing the CTX pulling 2 silver dimes EASILY at 6-7” in a MESS of pull tabs and canslaw was something to behold. It’s truly a special machine,I am planning on the Equinox to be its “partner in crime”,and that between the two no stone will be unturned.
We just don’t need any more nonsense posts. And for corns sake...the spelling of the word is “TWO”!:lol:

Posted by: mrsspk
Date: January 28, 2018 09:22PM
Dug a Indian head with my Kruzer yesterday. Any Equinox guys find anything:surprised:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2018 09:24PM by mrsspk.

Posted by: dbado1
Date: January 28, 2018 09:36PM
mrsspk
Dug a Indian head with my Kruzer yesterday. Any Equinox guys find anything:surprised:

Yes! Yes,they have! Jonathon Porter found a couple of silver coins AND gold nuggets (with the same machine) in Australia and a couple did a video showing how two (dis-assembled) Equinox fit in one day pack and how easy it was to assemble them. Then they hunted a beach in HI. and found a bunch of stuff... not just one penny, a whole bunch! Did you find the IHP using the simultaneous multi frequency on the Kruzer:surprised:?

Just so you could see it for yourself, I would provide a link to a specific forum that caters to detecting prospectors, but FM frowns on that.

Dean

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2018 09:54PM by dbado1.

Posted by: mrsspk
Date: January 28, 2018 09:53PM
Well is Minelab simultaneous frequency or sequential frequency? Seems they have never truly answered that question.

Date: January 28, 2018 10:01PM
mrsspk
Well is Minelab simultaneous frequency or sequential frequency? Seems they have never truly answered that question.

Who cares?! Could you tell the difference? At least it's got it! Lets call it Multi Frequency (like most of us always have before the definition was "blurred" for marketing purposes). Not just select-able single frequency.

Dean

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2018 10:04PM by dbado1.

What "BS"
Posted by: goldrat
Date: January 28, 2018 10:58PM
Being a slack / casual Aussie , I can't believe all these hysterics over a detector on this Equinox forum . I don't give a " RATS TOSS BAG " whether
you cancel your orders or sulk back to your other favourite Detectors . Do that and I may come back to this Equinox forum when you are all long gone . To all you guys
hanging in their , good luck when you get your machines and I hope to a person you all love them and find plenty .!!!!!
For now I'll go read Steve's daily update reports on the NOX.

Cheers from Aus
goldrat

Re: What "BS"
Date: January 29, 2018 04:39AM
goldrat
Being a slack / casual Aussie , I can't believe all these hysterics over a detector on this Equinox forum . I don't give a " RATS TOSS BAG " whether
you cancel your orders or sulk back to your other favourite Detectors . Do that and I may come back to this Equinox forum when you are all long gone . To all you guys
hanging in their , good luck when you get your machines and I hope to a person you all love them and find plenty .!!!!!

Cheers from Aus
goldrat

Silver hunters in the US don’t give a gold rats toss bag if you love your Equinox either. Maybe you can point me in the direction of these “daily updates” on Steve’s forum? You’re insinuating that HE is reporting EVERY DAY on how the Equinox performs? I must have missed that....my apologies if there really are daily reviews from Mr. Herschbach. I’d love to read them for the information!

Re: What "BS"
Posted by: Beyonder
Date: January 29, 2018 07:54AM
goldrat

Cheers from Aus
goldrat

G'day mate!

Posted by: COINHAWKER
Date: January 29, 2018 10:51PM
Sooooooo.sad! FAKE NEWS!!!

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: January 30, 2018 12:12AM
mrsspk

mrsspk,

Photos Please ! Don't leave us HANGING. :drool: And you've got to do better than "Dug an Indian head with my Kruzer yesterday", we need DETAILS. Lots of DETAILS. :poke: Oh, and don't forget to include your Kruzer settings; must have information there. :goodnight:

Rich (Utah)

Posted by: shoover
Date: January 30, 2018 01:59PM
dbado1

Minelab has about a month and I'm cancelling my order and buying a deus. Just the facts. They released the info too early on the machine and now we have waited too long the excitement is turning into anger and frustration, and I am a die hard minelab user. If they can't get it together ill just jump on the xp train.

:nopity:
you are welcome in the Deus camp anytime.. I want the Equinox because i need a waterproof detector. Never give up on my Deus.

Date: January 30, 2018 03:41PM
Just to be clear, that isn't my quote (as it appears to be). I qouted him and the whiney violin guy was my response. I'm not angry or frustrated.

Dean

Posted by: rob.ream258
Date: January 30, 2018 09:40PM
Ummmm .....and you wasted more time by replying?? Why are you even on this forum reading and posting wasting even more time???

If you're happy with the CTX....then so be it.........why are you even on this page bashing a over-hyped machine that isn't even out yet..................

Date: January 30, 2018 10:18PM
rob.ream258
Ummmm .....and you wasted more time by replying?? Why are you even on this forum reading and posting wasting even more time???

If you're happy with the CTX....then so be it.........why are you even on this page bashing a over-hyped machine that isn't even out yet..................

Read ALL the posts. The first response is geared toward asinine clickbait that takes you not to more good information about the Equinox,but rather to a music video. For serious detectorists,that is not part of a serious discussion. It’s all kinds of this stuff floating around. This forum in particular is so bloated with BS(not actual facts and information regarding the Equinox) that the mods should just push the RESET button on it and start over. Just my take on it.
It’s really too early to say if it’s over-hyped or not,there’s just not enough intel. After the first year of it being out we will have a good idea what was right and what is wrong. I’d love to have one as a companion machine to my CTX. I just don’t wanna listen to Richard Marx in the meantime...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login