Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
:help: Clean Up on isle 1 . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: February 05, 2018 12:41AM
:argue: :biteme: :ranting: :sick: :veryangry: :devil: :punch: :rant: :cry:

Seems our forum has a bad case of the stomach flu, it just doesn't stop from either end. :puke:

Re: I had enough !
Posted by: Bayard
Date: February 07, 2018 09:09AM
beegees
Actually I think this forum might be starting to censor threads or something. Andy's EQ writeup thread disappeared. As in the whole thread. poof?

I believe he is a sponsor and a moderator; so, he probably deleted it himself.

Re: I had enough !
Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: February 07, 2018 11:40AM
Bayard

Actually I think this forum might be starting to censor threads or something. Andy's EQ writeup thread disappeared. As in the whole thread. poof?

I believe he is a sponsor and a moderator; so, he probably deleted it himself.

Someone has deleted a post of mine here before where a dealer was called out on a statement he made. My post was polite and well within the rules but it showed an individual up as not telling the whole truth. So yeah, what you suggest doesn't surprise me. I've also seen entire threads disappear if they make a certain someone (or certain company) look bad, regardless of how truthful the posts may be.

+ I wont be surprised if this one disappears too. Hopefully enough people will see it happen and know whats going on. And I've learned to save the text of posts that may be deleted for PM'ing them to interested parties later.

Please note that I am not specifying anyone personally in this post. So no one get your hackles up unless you are feeling particularly guilty.

Minelab CTX
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Safari

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login