Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Well this is bad luck on my order
Posted by: TomNH
Date: February 04, 2018 07:23PM
pghmole

I'm glad my order has no money down that may change things for me,thats bullcrap,im going to call my guy and offer him an extra 200-300 to bump me up to number 1...money talks and b.s. walks
Look at that.. I almost got caught up in the hype lol I'll wait my turn
Good for you !
It would have been an interesting test for the dealer. If he shanked someone in the back for a few $$ it speaks volumes.
It may have been YOU the next time !
You made a good decision IMHO

HH
Tom
LFOD !

Posted by: Mkus
Date: February 04, 2018 10:17PM
I have $1000,00 in found quarters to give to a lucky dealer when I go get one all found on the beach! That need a home..

Andy
Posted by: vlad
Date: February 05, 2018 03:18PM
You need to clean out some space for messages.
Tried to answer you-but your box is full.

Posted by: mrsspk
Date: February 05, 2018 04:44PM
Sorry to say but there is NO WAY I would order one of these units under these circumstances. When a manufacture is this far behind with this big of a demand for their product quality suffers. No if ands or buts. The guys working on the floor may want to build a quality product but the bean counters upstairs only see the demand and how much money is to be made. Sadly they are the ones who call the shots.
I have worked in manufacturing for over 30 years and know that corners are cut when demand is high, employees are forced to work long shifts and quality control is forced to open up specs or to allow small defects to pass through.
I will wait awhile (like anyone has a choice LOL) and maybe purchase towards the end of the upcoming season.

Opportunity Here . . .
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: February 06, 2018 07:31PM
mrsspk
Sorry to say but there is NO WAY I would order one of these units under these circumstances. When a manufacture is this far behind with this big of a demand for their product quality suffers. No if ands or buts. The guys working on the floor may want to build a quality product but the bean counters upstairs only see the demand and how much money is to be made. Sadly they are the ones who call the shots.
I have worked in manufacturing for over 30 years and know that corners are cut when demand is high, employees are forced to work long shifts and quality control is forced to open up specs or to allow small defects to pass through.
I will wait awhile (like anyone has a choice LOL) and maybe purchase towards the end of the upcoming season.

There's an opportunity here for Minelab to take us on a Factory Tour (video) of their new Equinox Production Line. :thumbup:

Great Idea mrsspk. :clapping:

Rich (Utah)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2018 07:33PM by Rich (Utah).

Re: Orders . . .
Posted by: Doctorcoinz
Date: February 07, 2018 11:24AM
I HOPE to win the Lottery , I HOPE to live forever. Hoping seems a lame dick excuse...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login