Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D Ground Shark "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Re: Seems that ML has violated one of the truisms of good sales practice:
Posted by: Beyonder
Date: February 08, 2018 09:50PM
This is my final take on this whole situation. Minelab was supposed to have the Equinox out by "Early" December before Christmas(This is confirmed by a Minelab tech at Detectival and Andy S. as well as Tom D.(Although he never said a date, he gave a reason why it was delayed for 6 weeks)). I believe that they had every intention on trying to meet this deadline. I now know why they could not release the reason for the delay. The more glaring issue now is, that there was little to no communication during that whole time frame on why there was a delay or, if there even was a delay. This is a lesson Minelab will have to learn if they want to satisfy THIS market in time before certain other companies surpass them(This is happening as we speak).

According to many sources I have, machines are now getting into the hands of actual customers(most here know this by now).

To Beegees,

I think we both made our points about this situation, however, IMO, it is now time to move on from this "Dropping the ball" issue(that is what I am doing). I don't feel it serves anymore purpose to try to continue pushing the issue when we are all moving past it(whether some acknowledged it or not). IF I were you, I would try to be the bigger man, and do the right thing and apologize where/if needed. If they are any type of decent understanding person, they will reciprocate and you both can move on. If they don't, then there isn't much you can do.

FOR the record, I think Minelab produces great products, however, if there is an issue with ANY company, I will not fail to call them out on it. This includes Minelab.That is my right as a consumer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login