Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A few live digs from last night with the Equinox 800
Posted by: bigelow
Date: February 12, 2018 01:18PM
Sorry still trying to figure out a good video system had the camera horizontal but youtube made it vertical again
video: https://youtu.be/Wz8w1nItGvs

:minelab: Equinox 800 :minelab: Excalibur II :minelab: CTX3030 :tesoro: Compadre :fisher: CZ3D :fisher: F75LTD :fisher: Gold Bug Pro :whites: M6 XP Deus :garrett: Propointer

thanks again, Bigelow. Keep’em comin’. :thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: February 12, 2018 01:45PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: A few live digs from last night with the Equinox 800
Posted by: Mountain Mike
Date: February 12, 2018 02:03PM
Thanks for the video! You are correct when you said videos like this will help up waiting pass the time. I had to laugh though. Not only are you out in the park at night with a cell cam and a light metal detecting, here we are watching every tiny signal with laser focus for 20 something minutes. The new detector has turned us all into kids again. Kinda cool.

Minelab Etrac, Xp deus, Equinox 800

Date: February 12, 2018 02:17PM
lol yeah hoping future videos will be more informative and entertaining, im learning with you :P
Mountain Mike
Thanks for the video! You are correct when you said videos like this will help up waiting pass the time. I had to laugh though. Not only are you out in the park at night with a cell cam and a light metal detecting, here we are watching every tiny signal with laser focus for 20 something minutes. The new detector has turned us all into kids again. Kinda cool.

:minelab: Equinox 800 :minelab: Excalibur II :minelab: CTX3030 :tesoro: Compadre :fisher: CZ3D :fisher: F75LTD :fisher: Gold Bug Pro :whites: M6 XP Deus :garrett: Propointer

Posted by: Mountain Mike
Date: February 12, 2018 02:56PM
One of the reasons I ordered one was to see if the EQ could help me pull some good targets out of iron. I am yet to see any videos showing its performance in iron. Maybe a simple nail board test. I would be happy if someone just threw a handful of nails down and put a dime in there somewhere. I know you've got a lot going on right now but maybe when you get a chance.

Minelab Etrac, Xp deus, Equinox 800

Date: February 12, 2018 03:05PM
Ill see if I can give it a try today sometime
Mountain Mike
One of the reasons I ordered one was to see if the EQ could help me pull some good targets out of iron. I am yet to see any videos showing its performance in iron. Maybe a simple nail board test. I would be happy if someone just threw a handful of nails down and put a dime in there somewhere. I know you've got a lot going on right now but maybe when you get a chance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login