Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Looked at the available 800 videos and ??
Posted by: Ben Town
Date: February 12, 2018 07:47PM
I watched all the videos I could find and as a former Safari owner , the 800 acts like a “ fast “ Safari .
The single digit VID , and the way the Discrimanation is adjusted and preforms, minimal programs , are why I went to the CTX ?
One thing I’ll be watching for is how it does nugget hunting, it does seem to hit gold well , but not sure how it will handle ground conditions where the gold is located.
It’s early yet and there will be a lot more real world info coming.
BT

Re: Looked at the available 800 videos and ??
Posted by: relicmeister
Date: February 12, 2018 08:30PM
Interesting observation. I had a safari for a while and I liked
It other than its slow processor. I didn't mind the simplicity
at all.

Re: Looked at the available 800 videos and ??
Posted by: bigelow
Date: February 12, 2018 08:33PM
Hoping to get mine out here in the Arizona goldfields soon for testing at least. i do play around air testing a few tiny 3 grain nuggets also a vial of flakes picked up a few inches in select modes and all metal
Ben Town
I watched all the videos I could find and as a former Safari owner , the 800 acts like a “ fast “ Safari .
The single digit VID , and the way the Discrimanation is adjusted and preforms, minimal programs , are why I went to the CTX ?
One thing I’ll be watching for is how it does nugget hunting, it does seem to hit gold well , but not sure how it will handle ground conditions where the gold is located.
It’s early yet and there will be a lot more real world info coming.
BT

:minelab: Equinox 800 :minelab: Excalibur II :minelab: CTX3030 :tesoro: Compadre :fisher: CZ3D :fisher: F75LTD :fisher: Gold Bug Pro :whites: M6 XP Deus :garrett: Propointer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login