Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
This weeks finds and the tiniest .925 frog
Posted by: thE-TRACker
Date: May 20, 2018 08:45PM
The gold is small but it's whats left and I'll take it . I believe the Nox is finding what the other detectors are passing over .The little frog rang a solid 13 and I was thinking nickel all the way . When I did finally retrieve it I thought it was a piece of lead . Didn't realize what it was until I put it under a loop and saw a frog . It even has 4 small green stones on its back .You can put me down as" all in" on the 800 .

Re: This weeks finds and the tiniest .925 frog
Posted by: laplander
Date: May 20, 2018 09:05PM
Nice haul E-TRACker!! I found a tiny silver unicorn with turquois inlay Monday , I agree its nailing what other have missed or passed on.
Laplander

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: May 21, 2018 11:35AM
Finding the jewelryfor sure! :thumbup:

Rich

Minelab EQ800
Garrett ProPointer AT

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: May 22, 2018 05:37AM
OK....... .4 grams of 14K on an open earring...... now we are getting some place. People may not realize just how hard that piece of gold is to find. Was this a beach hunt or dirt? I dare say no multi freq would hit on that earring. About .3 grams is where it ends for the Xcal and CTX....... throw in open earring and only the Xcal may find it.

MDT 8000, EQ 800, CTX, Blue Xcals
Dew Meeker

Posted by: goldtooth
Date: May 22, 2018 07:26PM
Nice micro gold!! I`d get that kind of gold with my tiger shark but the tiger is not good for depth..How deep were your finds

Date: May 22, 2018 08:07PM
Most of the finds were 3-4 inches deep I'd estimate . Usually first scoop but clear ,clean responses.

Posted by: RandyNorthridgeca
Date: May 23, 2018 03:59PM
Going by these finds I know your detecting technique is great and you've got your ears tuned in just right :thumbup: Nice finds!!! :beers:

Date: May 24, 2018 07:10AM
After 40 years of looking my ears are tuned but anyone would have dug those targets ( with the open earring being the exception }.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login