Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Small concentric coil
Posted by: juit
Date: June 04, 2018 08:57PM
Is there gonna be any small concentric coil coil for the nox? Im having issues with dense bottlecaps sites

Whites MXT all Pro , M5 & IDX hot version
2 5900 Di Pro Sl
Nokta Anfibio multi
Tesoro eldorado widescan coil

Re: Small concentric coil
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: June 05, 2018 07:11AM
As far as small coils for the Equinox---the 6" DD is the only one that has been reported to be coming out (someday).
juit
Is there gonna be any small concentric coil coil for the nox? Im having issues with dense bottlecaps sites

Posted by: RichW
Date: June 05, 2018 08:28AM
I don't think Minelab has made a concentric coil for years so I'm thinking they won't.

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: June 05, 2018 10:21AM
I don't think Minelab ever did make a concentric coil for the FBS machines.-----Kellyco had a 8" concentric coil for the FBS detectors that they were trying to sell for awhile made by some manufacturer other than Minelab--but it didn't seem to "fly" (work out well).------The Explorers/Etrac/CTX worked well distinguishing b.c.'s with Minelab DD coils---but---as for the Equinox--even when they do come out with this 6" DD coil---you have to wonder if it is going to be any real help with steel b.c.'s (crown caps).
RichW
I don't think Minelab has made a concentric coil for years so I'm thinking they won't.

Posted by: ewtaylor
Date: June 05, 2018 02:19PM
I emailed Nel coils about a month ago (I think) and he said they should have coils for the Nox series in a couple months.

I've been digging up trash for 30yrs.

Minelab Nox 600
Garrett At Pro
Garrett Infinium
Nautilus 2b
Tesoro uMax
White's Eagle Spectrum
White's 4900d
Radio Shack

Posted by: juit
Date: June 05, 2018 02:56PM
Niceeeeee

Whites MXT all Pro , M5 & IDX hot version
2 5900 Di Pro Sl
Nokta Anfibio multi
Tesoro eldorado widescan coil

Posted by: Digger 45
Date: June 05, 2018 03:11PM
i had a 9" concentric coil on my 705 Xterra and it was worthless, had to go to a DD coil which worked good.

Posted by: Mkus
Date: June 06, 2018 12:47PM
I think a 9" would be perfect not too big not to small like my Deus I love the 9"

Posted by: Pondmn
Date: June 06, 2018 03:25PM
How do you contact nel coils. thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login