Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Nox Question..
Posted by: westside bengal
Date: March 14, 2019 07:59AM
I am thinking about either Nox 600/800 series or the Multi Kruzer/Multi Anfibio series.

While the Nox series are definitely all the rage and deserving of it, the Kruzer/Anfibio series seem to be worthy contenders.

I am a newbie and will be only coin and relic hunting in parks and old house sites. I have no plans to take one to the beach nor do I plan to gold prospect.

I think either series would more than meet my needs, maybe even overkill. The only real complaint I hear about the Nox is it might be a little flimsy
and the build quality not as high. For those of you that have handled both series what is your impression between series.

The price between each series is about the same. I know I can get the 15% military discount for the Minelabs. I havent called any dealers yet to ask about any
Nokta/Macro discounts.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Posted by: Mkus
Date: March 14, 2019 08:32AM
westside bengal
I am thinking about either Nox 600/800 series or the Multi Kruzer/Multi Anfibio series.

While the Nox series are definitely all the rage and deserving of it, the Kruzer/Anfibio series seem to be worthy contenders.

I am a newbie and will be only coin and relic hunting in parks and old house sites. I have no plans to take one to the beach nor do I plan to gold prospect.

I think either series would more than meet my needs, maybe even overkill. The only real complaint I hear about the Nox is it might be a little flimsy
and the build quality not as high. For those of you that have handled both series what is your impression between series.

The price between each series is about the same. I know I can get the 15% military discount for the Minelabs. I havent called any dealers yet to ask about any
Nokta/Macro discounts.

Any advice would be appreciated.
I have no experience with Kruzer and I've always been a Minelab guy and Deus and I've done very well with both a lot of silvers this year.
My main reason for buying the nox was weight I've bad tennis elbow and these two machines let me detect all day if I want to and the Nox is my go to machine now..
And I've never had any problems with a minelab..

Posted by: pasttom
Date: March 16, 2019 01:35PM
No, the tones are not as good, but still good enough and sufficiently so that I have no regrets selling off my Explorers and my CTX is very lonely along with my Excals.

Pastor Tom
A Tarsacci MDT 8000, an Equinox 800 (w/ all 3 coils) and a dozen obsolete units for sale
Excavations by my Corgi, Sadie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login