Findmall.com

Minelab Equinox Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
on nox 600 whats main difference between field 1 and 2?
Posted by: Goes4ever
Date: April 04, 2018 04:29PM
I got my nox 600 on monday and because of the weather I have not been able to get out yet except for playing for an hour in my yard, and trying it over my 5 year old test garden. I tried all modes over the test garden and hands down field 1 hits my coins better and more clear than any other modes. In park 1 my silver dimes at 8" hits but the numbers bounce like crazy, park 2 about the same. When I put it into field 1 it hits all my coins solid with solid numbers. Field 2 hits them all solid but numbers bounce. I read the manual looked at the difference in settings and really do NOT see any difference that would affect this between field 1 and 2. What am I missing???

Re: on nox 600 whats main difference between field 1 and 2?
Posted by: chuckciao
Date: April 04, 2018 04:38PM
Goes4ever
I got my nox 600 on monday and because of the weather I have not been able to get out yet except for playing for an hour in my yard, and trying it over my 5 year old test garden. I tried all modes over the test garden and hands down field 1 hits my coins better and more clear than any other modes. In park 1 my silver dimes at 8" hits but the numbers bounce like crazy, park 2 about the same. When I put it into field 1 it hits all my coins solid with solid numbers. Field 2 hits them all solid but numbers bounce. I read the manual looked at the difference in settings and really do NOT see any difference that would affect this between field 1 and 2. What am I missing???

Goes4ever, Why don't you post your question in the main Equinox Forum. I'm sure you will get some good responses!

Posted by: Goes4ever
Date: April 04, 2018 04:45PM
chuckciao

Goes4ever, Why don't you post your question in the main Equinox Forum. I'm sure you will get some good responses!
I thought this type question I needed to post it here.......I will copy and paste it there....

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: April 05, 2018 02:38AM
I think you were right to post it here but unfortunately this forum isn't used by many users. Maybe it will pick up as time goes by..

Happy Hunting
Minelab GPX-5000 - Backup GPX-4500 with a very large selection of coils.

Posted by: birdman
Date: April 07, 2018 10:05PM
I've found field one to be deeper then park one or two on the 600. That's running stock programs. Still learning mine.

Posted by: halfstep
Date: May 03, 2018 02:47PM
I also find the field 1 to hit coins the best. It seems there has been a lot of talk about the park 2 program but I prefer the field 1 better myself for coins.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login