Findmall.com

Minelab Equinox Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A Simple Pairing Tip
Posted by: cjc
Date: June 23, 2018 06:44PM
No doublt most have figured this out.
When you want to have no problem pairing make sure to turn the phones on and hold the button firmly as the unitl powers up. If the machine was paired at last usuage (and sometimes not) the pairing will jump right in.
Beats hitting the w-fi button and waiting foreverer. Surprising ho long it takes sometimes--likely interference.
cjc

Re: A Simple Pairing Tip
Posted by: hunter_46356
Date: June 26, 2018 05:55AM
cjc
When you want to have no problem pairing make sure to turn the phones on and hold the button firmly as the unitl powers up. If the machine was paired at last usuage (and sometimes not) the pairing will jump right in.
Beats hitting the w-fi button and waiting foreverer. Surprising ho long it takes sometimes--likely interference.hold the button firmly as the unitl powers up

I have had some issue with pairing stock headphones....."And hold the button firmly as the unit powers up" Are you talking about the power button on the headphones in this statement. In other words. Turn the Nox on and press and hold the power button on the phones w/o pressing the wi-fi button on the Nox?

Re: Any more details?N/T
Posted by: BigTony
Date: July 19, 2018 01:15PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: Tom Slick
Date: July 19, 2018 05:16PM
Yes, Can you be a little more specific on which buttons you're talking about?

Arizona
43 years detecting, ex White's dealer.
Current Detectors:
Makro Multi Kruzer
Makro Racer 2
White's DFX x 3
Minelab Equinox 800

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: July 19, 2018 06:46PM
That's exactly what I do. 1) I power up the headphones until I hear the final tone then release the button, 2) I turn on the E800 and it pairs right up.

HOWEVER initial pairing I had to press and hold the button on the headphones to boot up and then press the wi-fi button on the Equinox. The two found each other and it was love at first connection. :rofl: Now all I have to do is the above mentioned.

cjc
Beats hitting the w-fi button and waiting foreverer. Surprising ho long it takes sometimes--likely interference.
cjc

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login