Findmall.com

Minelab Equinox Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Headphone adapter cable working
Posted by: dirt lizard
Date: July 30, 2018 01:38PM
I bought the adapter cable and plugged it in at both ends with my killer B's at the other end. Turned on the machine and sound came out of the speaker instead of the headphones. How do I fix this? Thanks.

Minelab Equinox 600, Teknetics T2 classic

Re: Headphone adapter cable working
Posted by: MassSaltH2O
Date: March 10, 2019 11:44AM
I use Killer Bees with mine also. You don't need an adapter cable. Just get the inexpensive 1/4 to 1/8th, 1/8th to 1/4 male to female, female to male adapters kit sold by Best Buy.

Posted by: 5900_XL-1
Date: March 10, 2019 02:40PM
MassSaltH2O
I use Killer Bees with mine also. You don't need an adapter cable. Just get the inexpensive 1/4 to 1/8th, 1/8th to 1/4 male to female, female to male adapters kit sold by Best Buy.

So, the details about stereo-to-stereo or mono-to-stereo isn't an issue with these " inexpensive 1/4 to 1/8th, 1/8th to 1/4 male to female, female to male adapters kit sold by Best Buy?"

Posted by: MassSaltH2O
Date: March 11, 2019 03:41AM
5900_XL-1

So, the details about stereo-to-stereo or mono-to-stereo isn't an issue with these " inexpensive 1/4 to 1/8th, 1/8th to 1/4 male to female, female to male adapters kit sold by Best Buy?"

Both sides of the earphones work well. Well enough for me, anyways.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login