Findmall.com

20th Century Tales Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
$7,000.00 Diamond Ring Found in septic tank!!
Posted by: Cupajo
Date: March 30, 2014 05:17PM
Thought I posted this one a while back, but it seems I only thought about it!!

One evening back in the

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2014 05:22PM by Cupajo.

That, my friend, is the best recovery story I have read in a long, long time. Thanks. Some folks are never happy.N/T
Posted by: RustyNTX
Date: March 31, 2014 09:13AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: $7,000.00 Diamond Ring Found in septic tank!!
Posted by: mudpuppy
Date: March 31, 2014 09:34AM
Yep, Rusty, pretty much unbeatable on the recovery end of things...trying to think of a scenario that MIGHT top it....close as I can come in my limited imagination would involve somebody who's loved one was ate by a crocodile in the Okovango delta, and they went in there and swept every croc with a coil to find the perp, then killed and gutted it with a spoon...Even then, it would be a close second...as an aside, regarding rich folk, maybe Cupajo got off light, I hear their $hit dont stink as bad as plebians...from personal experience, I doubt thats true, but I've heard it said enough to evaluate my position on this matter.

I just hope when I die, the Lord dont say "I got some good news, and some bad news for ya Mud". "The good news is you get to look for a 7k ring!, the bad news is it was flushed down a crapper in the 7th layer of Hell, and you got eternity to find it":rofl:
Mud

Nasty words, and suggestive post.

AMEN.....:angel:N/T
Posted by: RustyNTX
Date: March 31, 2014 09:39AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Good Job and good story :D
Posted by: Royal
Date: April 06, 2014 10:29AM
I have met people like that and it has to suck to be them. She was an idiot not to have insurance on the ring, home owners will usually do it for an extra fee and from the sound of it, she might have had one too. You do work cheap though.

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/

INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

Great story Cupa
Posted by: Mikie
Date: April 15, 2014 09:32AM
I remember when my father lost his false teeth in the septic tank... And he went into it to retrieve them {Well to be fair, I went in with guidance from him}\\I could never figure how he could even put those back in his mouth...... no matter how much cleaning of them he did

Fair winds

Micheal

"There's no present like the time"

"A dog is better than me, for she has love and does not judge"

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

Posted by: kaolinwasher
Date: May 09, 2014 07:25PM
be car full when they say its an easy job

Posted by: Cupajo
Date: October 22, 2014 06:56AM
Hi Friends!!

Been away for a while and just checked in to discover your replies.

Somehow life has a way of interfering with one's doing things they enjoy!!

Mikie, 20 years or so ago I removed a dental plate from a toilet for a neighbor who had left it there after a night of hard drinking.

Needless to say I kept my thoughts to myself as to what he should do with the plate.:biggrin:

Have a great day one and all,

CJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login