Findmall.com

20th Century Tales Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
It is a shame
Posted by: Royal
Date: September 30, 2018 11:05PM
I and many others came to this forum and became friends. I have visited some of them, best vacations I have ever had, and nobody is around any more. Mike, Alice, Wayne, Willy, Linda and so many more. I do miss you guys. I miss your storys. I miss your friendship. This was a big part of my life for years. Now it has moved on but I will never forget you guys and what you did to brighten my life. Miss you

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/

INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

Re: It is a shame, Royal, I feel the same way...
Posted by: Ron J
Date: October 04, 2018 09:41PM
Miss the friendship and the life experiences....
Take care!
Ron

Me too my friend.. I have not been here
Posted by: Mikie
Date: November 01, 2018 08:01AM
Much of late.. dealing with health issues.. but hopefully these too shall pass and all
will be well..

This forum was the one that got me interested in the internet.. and then I met you and others.. These memories are
the highlight of my life.... and that is not an idle statement..

When you came up and visited... I will cherish those time for my lifetime..

By the way... Alice send her best

Best to you always my friend

Micheal

"There's no present like the time"

"A dog is better than me, for she has love and does not judge"

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

Re: Hello MIkie, Alice..
Posted by: Ron J
Date: November 08, 2018 08:59PM
It sucks getting older... Health is always on the mind... the brain thinks we can still do anything, the body reminds you quickly...
Hope all is well, and your issues are short.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login