Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Thinking of going wireless headphones, but which?
Posted by: knack4iron
Date: December 05, 2017 09:00PM
Quest or Z-Lynk? I have a set of Grey Ghost I can move the 1/4" plug right up to the ear cover. Thinking I could mount the R with velcro to the left cover and plug in right there.

Re: Thinking of going wireless headphones, but which?
Date: December 07, 2017 03:45PM
Well no one chimed in so I ordered the Z-Lynk. Meant to say right side mounting it on my Grey Ghost.

Posted by: Big Treble
Date: December 10, 2017 09:55AM
I think anything in the 2.4 GHz will work fine, I have the Sennheiser R160s and man those things are light and they fit so good, defiantly more comfortable than my Killer B's

Date: December 13, 2017 08:39AM
Well I had a set of Grey Ghost thats been around for ages that I liked and did some modding. They work great. I really am digging the wireless thing. Response is spot on just as the same with hardwired but not tethered to the machine. Only thing is my cheap Deteknix pointer don't like my ForsCore, It plays nice with the Makro Red but it don't play well with the Cores.. Next upgrade I guess is a Garret PP.

Posted by: calabash digger
Date: December 15, 2017 05:20PM
nice mod!

Posted by: basstrackerman
Date: December 20, 2017 06:37AM
Grey ghost also makes the headphones with removable cord and they will make you a short stubby 5-6" cord just for this purpose.. perfect for the wireless set up

Retired...happy...been detecting since 1978. Bill

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login