Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Headphones????
Posted by: Possumcop
Date: December 11, 2017 09:16AM
I've been out of the loop for a while and may be posting this thread in the wrong area, but I'm wondering what's the best buck for the money in a set of headphones that's new to the market or even an old time favorites that might still be found on some of the used classified markets. Any advise would be greatly appreciated....

"D"

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. Ernest Hemingway

“For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer.” Romans 13:4

Headphones....
Posted by: vlad
Date: December 11, 2017 06:23PM
I use Gray Ghost Ultimates with a Garrett Z-lynk-works on everything; singles, & dual/multis.

Re: Headphones....
Posted by: daddyflea
Date: December 12, 2017 09:45AM
In the Summer I can not stand to have both Ears covered. Just too hot and seems to isolate me from everything. I use DetectorPro rattlers and have been happy with these for years.

Minelab Etrac
Sun Ray X-8 & X-12
Etrac Stock 11" Coil
Whites VX3
Stock 9.5 Concentric
6X10 Whites DD
4X6 Whites DD
Sunray DX-1 Probe
TRX Pinpointer
Garrett Pro pointer (Carrot Stick)
DetectorPro Rattler Headphones
Predator Tools 31c digger
Lesche digger
Lesche Heavyweight Mini Pick

Re: Headphones????
Posted by: Dave_E
Date: December 12, 2017 01:55PM
I use Black Widows when it's cold or when it's noisy.

If it's hot out or quiet around me, I like the white apple ear buds. They sound great,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login