Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Detecting Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?...... :cheekkiss:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: December 11, 2017 05:36PM
Years ago, my wife and kids were always asking me what I wanted for Christmas. It was usually metal detecting related.......gloves, knife, camera, lenses........

Considering a pinpointer....
Posted by: vlad
Date: December 11, 2017 06:15PM
but a new digger would be nice. :biggrin:

Re: Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Detecting Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?...... :cheekkiss:
Posted by: mrwilburino
Date: December 11, 2017 06:42PM
Got a Predator Raptor digger in an unopened box sitting under my Christmas tree. Ordered it for myself on my wife's behalf. Been dying to take it out and play with it, but I know better than that. :rant: I'm actually kind of glad it's freezing outside.

Fisher Teknetics XP Minelab

I Won't Tell, Get A Rangertell :rofl:
Date: December 11, 2017 09:20PM
If you are good with a calculator, it tells you everything. ie - the exact location down to 9 decimal places.:biggrin:

Re: Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Detecting Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?...... :cheekkiss:
Date: December 11, 2017 09:22PM
That reminds me......I lost mine this summer. I too need a new one. Thanks for the reminder.

Does it have
Date: December 12, 2017 01:58AM
a frequency for video poker machines?:biggrin:

(not needed for slots---a monkey can play one) :shrug:
:drinking:

Re: Does it have
Date: December 12, 2017 10:46AM
Yes! You will make millions, guaranteed!

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: December 12, 2017 11:35AM
I definitely don't want a golden retriever!lol:lol:

Posted by: Frank in NH
Date: December 13, 2017 07:49AM
John does two new detectors count?

Posted by: Southwind
Date: December 13, 2017 08:55AM
Well, I'm getting a brand new XP Deus with 11" & 9.5 HF coils, WS5 headphones and Mi-6 pinpointer. Also 2 Minelab CTX's with 11" & 6" coils and WM10 wireless and a good used DFX with stock, 6x10 & shooter Eclipse coils. LOL

Oh, and a new 3 pocket pouch.

The real treasure is in the hunt...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2017 08:58AM by Southwind.

WOW..sounds like you have a fast track with Santa southwind..:thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Elton
Date: December 13, 2017 09:29AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors

Date: December 13, 2017 11:10AM
I know someone would bring this up........:rofl: Yes! A metal detector is detecting gear.

noun

1.Machinery.a part, as a disk, wheel, or section of a shaft, having cut teeth of such form, size, and spacing that they mesh with teeth in another part to transmit or receive force and motion.
an assembly of such parts.one of several possible arrangements of such parts in a mechanism, as an automobile transmission, for affording different relations of torque and speed between the driving and the driven machinery, or for permitting the driven machinery to run in either direction:first gear; reverse gear.a mechanism or group of parts performing one function or serving one purpose in a complex machine:steering gear.

2.implements, tools, or apparatus, especially as used for a particular occupation or activity; paraphernalia:
fishing gear.

3.a harness, especially of horses.

Date: December 13, 2017 11:45AM
And only you John would have a problem with it.

It's called getting a life! Or in your case it's called post count mining.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2017 11:46AM by Southwind.

How about a M-113 to haul all of it (they float too) :biggrin:N/T
Date: December 13, 2017 12:53PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Date: December 13, 2017 03:46PM
Sorry John didn't mean to come off as some a-hole, you just don't anything about me.

I just happen to be feeling in the spirit.

I'm a single guy and have been very blessed. I own 4 cars, two are 2017's, and the others collector Mustangs. I'm a Mustang guy. My house is paid off and I have a very good IT job that I'm about to retire from. A couple of my kids were having vehicle issues, I have 4 kids and 15 grand kids, and it hit me I could make a lot of others lives a lot easier by spreading my blessings around. I sold one of my Mustangs and bought two of my kids cars for Christmas and gave the other two a good amount of cash. I took every name tag off the company Angle tree and bought them all Christmas. I then bought my hunting buddy a CTX 3030 for Christmas. I bought myself a fully loaded XP Deus and also a CTX 3030, and I bought myself a new guitar.

I have hording my goodies thinking that when I pass my kids could keep or sell my assets. Then I thought why wait? Why not enjoy it now. I've already been told I can't take it with me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2017 03:49PM by Southwind.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login