Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Detecting Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?...... :cheekkiss:
Posted by: Elton
Date: December 13, 2017 09:35PM
Southwind
Sorry John didn't mean to come off as some a-hole, you just don't anything about me.

I just happen to be feeling in the spirit.

I'm a single guy and have been very blessed. I own 4 cars, two are 2017's, and the others collector Mustangs. I'm a Mustang guy. My house is paid off and I have a very good IT job that I'm about to retire from. A couple of my kids were having vehicle issues, I have 4 kids and 15 grand kids, and it hit me I could make a lot of others lives a lot easier by spreading my blessings around. I sold one of my Mustangs and bought two of my kids cars for Christmas and gave the other two a good amount of cash. I took every name tag off the company Angle tree and bought them all Christmas. I then bought my hunting buddy a CTX 3030 for Christmas. I bought myself a fully loaded XP Deus and also a CTX 3030, and I bought myself a new guitar.

I have hording my goodies thinking that when I pass my kids could keep or sell my assets. Then I thought why wait? Why not enjoy it now. I've already been told I can't take it with me.

southwind you sound like a very good man who thinks of others.. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas..Enjoy those new detectors fine Sir..

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors

Millions.....really? Need to sell all my detectors to Southwind then. :biggrin:
Posted by: vlad
Date: December 14, 2017 04:47AM
Make him a good deal on a '97 Diablo VT Roadster too. :lol:
(but he will need a second car to follow him if he goes detecting....no luggage room) :shrug:

Re: Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Detecting Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?...... :cheekkiss:
Posted by: Southwind
Date: December 14, 2017 07:03AM
LOL. Sorry but as I said I'm pretty much a Mustang guy.

No I just felt that, other than the guitar, everything else I listed fit the OP's request. Each one included a coil or pinpointer which I'd call "gear". I also bought myself a new DJI Mavic Pro Drone which I also consider metal detecting gear. For that fact I'd also call my detectors gear as well.

As far as cars I'm more into quick than fast. I wouldn't want to drive 200 mph on our Kansas roads. I've had my 2015 Mustang GT to 155 mph, still in 5th, and although the car drove like it was 55, the thought of hitting a pothole at 155 slowed me down real quick. No I like the thrill and adrenaline rush of going 0-130+ in 10 seconds much better.

The real treasure is in the hunt...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2017 07:21AM by Southwind.

Posted by: Sand dog
Date: December 14, 2017 07:21AM
I sure do miss my teal 93 cobra. My father built the engine in that car. Car did 10.3 in quarter at 135.
Anyway. I’m always picking up detecting accessories, just got a nx5 shovel that I really like.

John

You've not lived till you drive a V-12
Date: December 14, 2017 08:44PM
The sound is like nothing else......and warp-drive is nice. :biggrin:
The Aventador SV goes 0-60 in 2.8 seconds (takes me 3.1...slow?):lol:

Other car... :clapping:
Date: December 15, 2017 12:10AM

Posted by: MarkCZ
Date: December 23, 2017 07:07PM
No Christmas here! Had to sell most of my gear to feed the Rain Deer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login