Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Want to upgrade?
Posted by: basstrackerman
Date: January 01, 2018 07:13AM
I found a car at 33' at a local park. Clean plug. Still driving it. ;)

Retired...happy...been detecting since 1978. Bill

Posted by: JJames1610
Date: January 01, 2018 01:15PM
Good for you, but mine is true.

Posted by: Elton
Date: January 01, 2018 02:04PM
basstrackerman
I found a car at 33' at a local park. Clean plug. Still driving it. ;)

:rofl:.... Your just plain bad basstrackerman ................:rofl:

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: JJames1610
Date: January 03, 2018 10:43AM
From now on I will keep what I find out about detectors to myself. I was not aware you had to deal with wise-cracks on here. I thought this was a place people come to find out information. I have messaged to Mr Dave J about the T2 before I bought it to find out it's capabilities. If anyone wants to know anything about any detector just ask basstrackerman, he knows it all.
Bye

Posted by: lytle78
Date: January 03, 2018 11:30AM
Hey JJ - glad you like your new machine. Pay no attention to the peanut gallery - they’re just having fun - not necessarily at your expense. Yes, the temptation to “smart-off” can be impossible to resist sometimes.

Rick Kempf

Posted by: slingshot
Date: January 03, 2018 12:15PM
JJames1610
From now on I will keep what I find out about detectors to myself. I was not aware you had to deal with wise-cracks on here. I thought this was a place people come to find out information. I have messaged to Mr Dave J about the T2 before I bought it to find out it's capabilities. If anyone wants to know anything about any detector just ask basstrackerman, he knows it all.
Bye
Wow! You got help-loved your detector- never mentioned you had contacted Dave J- and you're upset! I would of been so happy I would have wisecracked a little myself. I'm still poked at for using my puke yellow Ace 250! And I won't even begin on my comments about a Compadre finding thin gold chains that won't even signal when rubbed on the coils of other machines. This is a fun place!!

Posted by: basstrackerman
Date: January 03, 2018 05:00PM
James I apologize for poking fun. I honestly was just playing and meant nothing by it... Ive been on here forever and don't post alot but I do alot of reading.. the tech guys on here know quite alot and most of my questions get answered quickly usually before I ask.. I've used most detectors but like the simple ones the best, ATMax and ATPro and equinox is on order.. again sorry for spouting off.. don't let me stop you from getting excellent information and advise from the great guys on here... Have a wonderful New Year

Retired...happy...been detecting since 1978. Bill

Posted by: 5900_XL-1
Date: January 03, 2018 06:00PM
The point of seeing a car far away was important, even at extreme. It is important to realize though that the larger the target, the farther it can be picked up. A car will read feet away. A can can read several feet. Coins...that's another deal.

We all should set one coin as a standard. I say a dime or a quarter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2018 06:01PM by 5900_XL-1.

Posted by: REVIER
Date: January 04, 2018 06:20AM
New Years Resolution...
Buy, borrow or steal just a little bit of a sense of humor.

That is one good piece of information you can take from this place or any other sites like this.
Evidently you just don't "get" forums.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2018....Mostly just some clad so far...more to come!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2018 06:25AM by REVIER.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login