Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
If you could only have one shovel, what would it be?
Posted by: Bourneredi
Date: December 24, 2017 04:19AM
I know many people have different types of shovels for different terrain. If you had to choose just one shovel to use (not sand scoop), what would it be and why? Bonus points if you include a photo.

Thanks!

Re: If you could only have one shovel, what would it be?
Posted by: vlad
Date: December 24, 2017 08:01AM
WW-2 (real one) with fold out pick: (fold out the pick and go right through hard gravel or sea shells)

The current German E-tool is a good second choice: (spring loaded button to open or fold pick--very fast)

Re: If you could only have one shovel, what would it be?
Posted by: roadapple
Date: December 24, 2017 12:23PM
vlad
WW-2 (real one) with fold out pick: (fold out the pick and go right through hard gravel or sea shells)

The current German E-tool is a good second choice: (spring loaded button to open or fold pick--very fast)
Of the two featured, I went with the German E-tool as a first choice because of the overall strength vrs the other versions. The push button folding action is very nice ! Now with that being said, If this was the only shovel I could have this would be the all in one shovel. This combination shovel and pick does weighs a lot more then one might want to carry as compared to a Sampson shovel. That is why I have both types because we have choices available to us !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login