Happy New Year
Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: December 31, 2017 11:55PM
And hope you all find lots of treasures. GS

Re: Happy New Year
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: January 01, 2018 05:59PM
Chris,

Same wish back to you. Hope you are keeping warm with these single digit temperatures. - Jim

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Hank68
Date: January 01, 2018 06:22PM
Happy new year to you , HHHank

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: January 01, 2018 09:01PM
It is a happy new year. It warmed up to -12 today!

Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: January 01, 2018 10:03PM
Jim, I have been in the house for weeks. To cold to be out. Brrrrr
earthlypotluck
Chris,

Same wish back to you. Hope you are keeping warm with these single digit temperatures. - Jim

Re: Happy New Year Ha John"
Posted by: Flintstone
Date: January 02, 2018 06:03PM
How do I go about enlisting with them?? I will fight a snow man..

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: January 03, 2018 07:17PM
Sorry to say and you probably already know.......there is a big storm ready to pounce all over us :( ..................... and it is bringing extreme bitter temperatures, high winds and that white stuff. Some meteorologists are indicating a low of -12 to -34 degrees. This is insane. So much for global warming :rofl:

GroundScanner
Jim, I have been in the house for weeks. To cold to be out. Brrrrr
earthlypotluck
Chris,

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login