Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Wonder what's next?????
Posted by: Low-Boy/LCPM
Date: March 15, 2018 06:29PM
I have to wonder with the new Minelab Equinox 800 what is Nokta designing to top it? I have the impact and really love it. The Impact helped me find my first Gold Coin in 18 years of hunting. But it seems that the new 600 and 800 are getting a lot more attention. I know that is how business works and for me as long as the impact works as great as it does and can really hunt in bad iron, I'm happy!

LowBoy {IMPACT, DEUS, }

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvc8PTSRYKKi4hdGpSonlA

Re: Wonder what's next?????
Posted by: Stoof-tabsallday
Date: March 15, 2018 08:15PM
Just saw a video recently from poster here at least I think it was his video he went to the trade show and they had a couple prototype machines. One of them looks really cool comes with a little box with a screen on it.
Like a much more compact version of the golden King
https://www.findmall.com/read.php?102,2432408

Lol he even says in the beginning hat Minelab was at their booth really sniffing. Probably worrying lol

Stefan (Michigan)

Nokta Fors Relic 7x11", 5.5x10"DD, 5", 5.5x10 Concentric

Makro Racer 2 - 7x11", 5.5x10", 5" DD, 7" concentric

:tesoro: Mojave
:tesoro: Deleon - Troy shadow super 7",
:tesoro: Compadre 8
:tesoro: Compadre 5.75
:tesoro: Bandido II Micromax
:tesoro: Outlaw
:tesoro: Cibola- GB/all metal toggle mod
:tesoro: Vaquero
:tesoro: Cutlass Micromax 8

Lots of coils

*Not listed in any special order*

Tools:
Garrett carrot, lesche shovel, Killer B Wasps, my bare hands

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2018 08:20PM by Stoof-tabsallday.

Date: March 15, 2018 10:39PM
I saw the new radar detector online. I would rather dig than carry a screen and try to analyze all of the info...Would be best for some high tech hunters that are looking for buried treasure hordes...

LowBoy {IMPACT, DEUS, }

Posted by: Stoof-tabsallday
Date: March 16, 2018 12:30AM
I agree.
Just cool what they're doing.

Stefan (Michigan)

Nokta Fors Relic 7x11", 5.5x10"DD, 5", 5.5x10 Concentric

Makro Racer 2 - 7x11", 5.5x10", 5" DD, 7" concentric

:tesoro: Mojave
:tesoro: Deleon - Troy shadow super 7",
:tesoro: Compadre 8
:tesoro: Compadre 5.75
:tesoro: Bandido II Micromax
:tesoro: Outlaw
:tesoro: Cibola- GB/all metal toggle mod
:tesoro: Vaquero
:tesoro: Cutlass Micromax 8

Lots of coils

*Not listed in any special order*

Tools:
Garrett carrot, lesche shovel, Killer B Wasps, my bare hands

Posted by: Beyonder
Date: March 16, 2018 08:11AM
If the price is right on that GPR machine I may be hooked. This company continues to amaze me.

Date: March 16, 2018 09:54AM
It is cool to see them grow so quickly. I think because
We are getting a few great detectors being made that
Are helping with iron we have come a long way

LowBoy {IMPACT, DEUS, }

Posted by: David Smith
Date: March 16, 2018 01:31PM
The merge of Nokta and Makro have done amazing things for the company. I am so glad my buddy Mark turned me on to their machines! I started with the Impact and budgeting for the Kruzer Multi. Their customer service has won me over alone.

I can't wait for the release of the PI machine. That should really be impressive.

Date: March 16, 2018 03:22PM
I would think the impact is a better machine unless you are looking for a water and land machine

LowBoy {IMPACT, DEUS, }

Posted by: Beyonder
Date: March 16, 2018 03:55PM
Low-Boy/LCPM
I would think the impact is a better machine unless you are looking for a water and land machine

I have to agree. The Impact is like a metal detector big box store...on call! With the different modes, frequencies, and other adjustable options, you can taylor your machine to whatever situations arise.

The Invieno looks interesting. I hope this becomes a reality. But who knows.

Date: March 16, 2018 04:53PM
I want a PI and VLF all in one with multi freq that can be used one at a time or in groups.

LowBoy {IMPACT, DEUS, }

Posted by: David Smith
Date: March 17, 2018 07:54AM
Low-Boy/LCPM
I will be keeping the Impact, I have brought it to ocean city MD and a few other water sites I prefer hunting when farm fields get planted. I will no longer have to worry about that rogue wave or mistake of dropping the Impact into the water

Posted by: nmarsh
Date: July 30, 2018 10:55PM
Kellyco is taking pre orders for the Invenio machine.now. I called Nokta company in May and they said they hoped to launch the Invenio and their new underwater detector the Anfibio this summer so hopefully in August.That would be great. They said the Anfibio could be used underwater to the same depth as the Makro Kruzer would also have multiple frequencys but would have more features than the Multi frequency Kruzer and would be priced a little higher then the mulit frequency Kruzer.

Date: July 31, 2018 01:44PM
NOKTAS INVENIO 3D IMAGING DETECTOR IS AVAILABLE NOW AT KELLYCO, A Kellycos representive told me that the company that they do financing thru will finance up to $6000 said the balance of the Invenios price must be paid for upfront for Kellyco to order one for you from Turkey.A Nokta answered a question I had about whether the Invenio could locate a single gold or silver ring as well as a single gold coin or silver coin. The rep told me it could do that although its primary purpose is to locate deep caches or large hoards of treasure. The Nokta rep also told me that the Anfibio underwater detector should be out soon but couldn't say when

Date: July 31, 2018 03:13PM
Six grand not my cup of tea

LowBoy {IMPACT, DEUS, }

Date: July 31, 2018 04:27PM
Six thousand dollars if the most Kellycos Finance company will finance.Then you have to come up with another $4,000 or $6,000 to buy either the standard Invenio detector package or the $12.000 model.If you haven't already go to www.Noktadetectors.com and check out the videos on it. A Nokta representative told me that the Invenio d aetector can pick up a single gold or silver coin or piece of jewelry.Can you imagine going down a busy beach early in the morning when there were no crowds and you could cherry pick any lost gold jewelry you walked over. How many gold rings does it take to sell to equal $1000...? Now mulitply that amount by 19 and you have paid for your machine. I've know some detectorist who have cases of gold rings.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login