Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: So, What Have You Eye-Balled" That Was A Cool Find While Metal Detecting?:bouncy:
Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: May 18, 2018 07:10AM
My wife eyeballed 2 V nickels while nugget hunting in AZ--one at Rich Hill and one at Gold Basin.

Re: So, What Have You Eye-Balled" That Was A Cool Find While Metal Detecting?:bouncy:
Posted by: RichW
Date: May 27, 2018 11:05AM
I've eyeballed about everything you can imagine. Rings, bracelets, chains, paper money, phones, knives over the years. I haven't kept track of how much but I'm sure it's in the $ thousands. My last big find was 2 $100 bills folded together. I'm always looking when I'm swinging a detector and when I'm not. My wife found a $3500 diamond tennis bracelet next to a sidewalk once. I eyeballed one of my largest gold rings I"ve found in a park many years ago. I think eyeballing valuables is getting better. Everyone walks around looking at their phones like zombies, not aware of anything going on around them. I found a really nice SS ring last summer as I was leaving a movie theater. 5-6 people walked right past it, they were all checking for messages on their phones.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login