Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Metal Detecting
Posted by: Elton
Date: June 23, 2018 06:11AM
It's the weekend... When many have time off from work, and get out finding the ' Good Stuff".

I hope everyone who has the chance has some awesome finds.

Good luck !. Good finds. Be safe.

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Re: Metal Detecting
Posted by: Mega
Date: June 23, 2018 06:23AM
Its becoming harder every week here at the moment in the UK,crops are in full growth,and because of the recent hot weather the ground is becoming like concrete.Roll on harvest time in a few months time then the detecting cycle starts all over again.

An ageing reprobate awaiting the Reaper's visit, trying to do interesting things until he calls....

Posted by: slingshot
Date: June 23, 2018 09:21AM
Went out to ballpark yesterday. Noticed people setting up canopies- and a guy comes over to ask if I'm gonna watch the baseball tournaments. When I tell him no, he kinda hesitates and says "Well, OK". Then I notice one of the canopies is an admittance booth and I realize some goodwill might pay off, so I tell him I can come back another day to detect. This brightens his face and I know WHERE to come back in a day or two!

Posted by: GeorgeinSC
Date: June 23, 2018 12:29PM
I went to the beach this morning. The temps were not too bad at 7am but as the morning progressed it got just a tad bit HOT. So a little after 11am I headed for the A/c.

Results of the morning hunt was two pair of sun glasses, $2.35 in clad, 25 Lincoln/zincolns, some kind of teeth cover and one that I can say is a 10. 10k that is.

First yellow since March.

Minelab Sovereign GT With an assortment of coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
Leche digging tool
Minelab Excalibur II
T-Rex 9.5 wet sand scoop

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: June 23, 2018 01:21PM
slingshot
Went out to ballpark yesterday. Noticed people setting up canopies- and a guy comes over to ask if I'm gonna watch the baseball tournaments. When I tell him no, he kinda hesitates and says "Well, OK". Then I notice one of the canopies is an admittance booth and I realize some goodwill might pay off, so I tell him I can come back another day to detect. This brightens his face and I know WHERE to come back in a day or two!

That’s the way to do it,and IMHO,the ONLY way to do it. Just because you could be there doesn’t mean the immediate situation says you should be there. That’s taking the high road,and it will be rewarded. Well done SS...

Date: June 23, 2018 08:56PM
Awesome George.... Gold is good !!

Administrator

Date: June 23, 2018 08:57PM
A Nice gesture on your part...

Administrator

Date: June 23, 2018 09:00PM
Looking forward to your finds..wouldn't mind seeing some of your prior finds again either.. We over here only dream of the stuff you guys find everyday..

Administrator

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: June 25, 2018 01:32PM
I did have the weekend off work, I found some good stuff and I remained safe! :rofl:

Date: June 26, 2018 11:21AM
You always do well John.. My be safe was for mostly inner big city detecting.

Administrator

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login