Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Ah na, na here they come !
Posted by: Dancer
Date: August 04, 2018 07:09AM
Early morning the other day, hunting a park. While digging a target , I hear a door slam. Man, whose this now? Well it was the Very Girls. Very Blonde, very rich, and very hot. These gals are too young for me, rangeing from 60 to 66. So here they are, asking all these questions. What's that new machine your swinging Dancer? Is it a Beep & Bump ? That would be beep & dig. I said. Happened to have a Mojave with me at the time. Easy on the shoulders. Nice and light. So the one Amy batted her eyes and said I like easy on the eyes. As they were going on chattering, I'm wondering where these gals were 30 years ago? Anyway the gals are something like Mding groupies. Yeah and they wear more Gold than 5 of us might ever find. Used to be more of em. Where's Audry at, I asked ? She went north, as they looked up. Hmmmm. Ok Dancer we got to go. Don't stoop over till were out of sight. Very funny too.

Re: Ah na, na here they come !
Posted by: Elton
Date: August 04, 2018 05:04PM
Funny stuff...……. :rofl:

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: jim tn
Date: August 04, 2018 06:58PM
Geez, all I get is some little old lady telling me its against the law to move a blade of grass. HH jim tn

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: August 04, 2018 10:01PM
The big question to ask of you is did you get their cell numbers? lol!!! I've been tempted more than once to ask for a cell phone number while I've been detecting (especially on the beach) but my wife would be a little upset if she found out!!lol:rant:

Posted by: hawgdawg
Date: August 14, 2018 08:50AM
Should have asked to detect their houses if they're sportin that much gold,,

Posted by: Tajue17
Date: August 19, 2018 07:13AM
Dancer you remind me of a guy called running boar in another forum,,,, he would bump into threads and write these long poems or songs about what was being said in that thread with names of the people posting there and leave,,, we always wondered if it was some poet or song writer practicing improv but nobody complained,,,,,, I love forum humor great job!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login