Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Test garden
Posted by: MarkCZ
Date: December 05, 2018 10:31AM
Maybe its only "overthinking" to under developed thinkers!
See you missed the whole point!
Some people go to great lengths in establishing some proving test garden which in many cases isn't
much different than just laying a coin under a stack of boards.
Here is another point,
If your not going to contributed meaningful or helpful information then why dig up OLD threads to just to be degrading and start trouble.
I mean you've been registered here for 11 years with only 98 deposits and I bet the other 96 are just as worthless as the two you deposited here.
If your not interested in meaning conversation and sharing your decades of experience with others then just move on.

Avatar, Me and my two brothers from left to right!

WV62 - MarkCZ - Still Looking 52

Posted by: calabash digger
Date: December 05, 2018 06:35PM
Ground is a factor and Your result might be different from mine. My soil is sandy in make up and maybe that's why freshly buried targets here sound the same as targets on 200 year sites...…. Whats important though is you will find out how your detector behaves in your soil and that's a invaluable lesson....for taking the time to build a garden. People who dont have a test garden dont even realize what they dont know about their detector's a lot of the time..

Posted by: u2robert
Date: December 06, 2018 01:43PM
A test garden is a tool to learn and understand your detector. my test garden is well over 5+ years with a whole assortment of targets some with rusty nails and such that I've found detecting. When ever I get a new detector the first place I go is to the test garden and I have a/like nail board test buried in my test garden. invaluable tool.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login