Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
F 75 vs equinox 600 and safari
Posted by: John 71
Date: September 07, 2018 08:56AM
Let me say that I do like all of this detectors. What I have been doing is I hunt house from the 40s and 50s. I hunt the yard with the equinox 600 or the safari with a 8 inch coil then go back over it with the f75. Most of the time I find coins that they miss. Finding coins from 8 to 9 inch with all of them. I think all are doing good but don't sale your fisher.

Re: F 75 vs equinox 600 and safari
Posted by: John 71
Date: September 07, 2018 09:02AM
Oh the f75 has a 5x10 coil.

Posted by: wvrick
Date: September 13, 2018 06:01AM
There was a update for the Nox that improved it.

Posted by: REVIER
Date: September 13, 2018 08:57AM
I have found targets with my Tesoros that I missed with my Fishers, found targets with my Fishers I have missed with my Tesoros and with limited use I have found targets with my Nox I had missed with both my Fishers and Tesoros.
I also used a Red Racer and found a few things in heavily hunted sites.
I don't usually get rid of detectors, I love switching around between them and even though I don't pull some out as much as I did previously, especially during the time period I am learning a new detector, eventually they all come out to play again.
I have seen to much to believe there is a magic detector, there might be some that can do things a bit better or easier than others but a whole lot depends on other factors and conditions on any given hunt.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
Currently using an F70 and a Mojave....and a Nox.

Posted by: dfmike
Date: September 14, 2018 07:02PM
REVIER

I have seen to much to believe there is a magic detector, there might be some that can do things a bit better or easier than others but a whole lot depends on other factors and conditions on any given hunt.

I couldn't agree more. I always wonder why I have more than one as I can only use one on any hunt I do anyway. I just like them all for different reasons and none is absolutely perfect.

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login