Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
EQX 800 VS MAKRO MULTI KRUZER
Posted by: Grumpie
Date: October 09, 2018 07:12PM
I've been wanting a new multi frequency vlf detector with all metal mode and was hoping someone here has had a chance to try out these two. I have a GR and love it, and would like to compliment it with a lower multi frequency detector. I'm not big on brand names just features, performance level and build quality.

Re: EQX 800 VS MAKRO MULTI KRUZER
Posted by: Big Treble
Date: October 09, 2018 07:53PM
So a slight difference between multi frequency of the two detectors you speak of. The box is capable of selectable and simultaneously frequency operations, while the MK is selectable only.

While I have never used either machine yet, I'm thinking the feature of both modes would be the defineing point for me.

Date: October 09, 2018 08:18PM
Big Treble
So a slight difference between multi frequency of the two detectors you speak of. The box is capable of selectable and simultaneously frequency operations, while the MK is selectable only.

While I have never used either machine yet, I'm thinking the feature of both modes would be the defineing point for me.
I guess I need to do my DD, bc I'm really not following you on the simultaneous feature you're talking about.
Do you mean the different frequencies can be used at the exact same time in different modes?

Posted by: Big Treble
Date: October 10, 2018 06:34AM
Grumpie

I guess I need to do my DD, bc I'm really not following you on the simultaneous feature you're talking about.
Do you mean the different frequencies can be used at the exact same time in different modes?

Yes, the Equinox will shoot all frequencies at the same time or you can selects the frequency you wish to hunt with. On the MK you only have the option to select which frequency you want to hunt in, similar to the Deus.

To expand, the other Minelabs like the CTX, Etrac are FBS, (full band system) that will alternate 28 frequencies but not public knowledge how many at one time. Can't recall the BBS specifics.

Desires the box, the only other machine I think operates either individual or all frequencies simultaneously is whites V3i

Date: October 10, 2018 12:08PM
Big Treble

Yes, the Equinox will shoot all frequencies at the same time or you can selects the frequency you wish to hunt with. On the MK you only have the option to select which frequency you want to hunt in, similar to the Deus.

To expand, the other Minelabs like the CTX, Etrac are FBS, (full band system) that will alternate 28 frequencies but not public knowledge how many at one time. Can't recall the BBS specifics.

Desires the box, the only other machine I think operates either individual or all frequencies simultaneously is whites V3i
Cool,thx bro

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login