Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
You said it exactly! I enjoy not knowing what may surface with some of my targets?? God forbid, I may not know what I have unearthed?N/T
Posted by: bulletman
Date: December 13, 2018 07:09PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: TEJON,ANFIBIO,EQUINOX ON GOLD...
Date: December 13, 2018 07:21PM
Exactly Jim!!!! Having served this country for 15 years upon active duty! I should have the same first amendment rights as anyone??? If someone should post some "hate" posts against a particular company, then I will call them out?? I hold no credence against one company, so why is anyone accepted to defame a company such as Tesoro????

Exactly Jim: Happy Hunting! I'll continue hunting my way!!! Got a lot to look forward to in Florida in late January!N/T
Date: December 13, 2018 07:59PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Exactly Jim: Happy Hunting! I'll continue hunting my way!!! Got a lot to look forward to in Florida in late January!
Posted by: jim tn
Date: December 13, 2018 08:58PM
I don't think ole Calabash means any ill towards any one detector co. He bashed the A T Pro/Gold/Max a while ago. I just chalked it up to his really not spending any serious detecting time with any of the A T's. of which, I have a Pro. Anyway, you have a great time in Florida. Wonderful time of the year to be down there. And a BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. HH jim tn

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.