Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
MUST read ............. COMPARISONS
Posted by: Elton
Date: December 09, 2018 09:44AM
Comparisons are allowed on this forum... That said, bashing of the different detectors is not.
If your intent is bashing some other brand than what you prefer... Don't make the post.
It will be deleted.. If you persist in bashing you will be deleted.

Comparison is a reasonable report on your preference........ comparing it against another brand. What you like about your choice.Things you do not like on the detector your comparing . Not saying you can save them money by not purchasing the other brand.. That is an opinion not a comparison... Everyone can make their own choice after reading the posted comparison. Or watching the comparison video.

What works for some in their area, may not work the same way in other areas at all. In fact a particular detector may work better in a different area ... Keep in mind what was just said about making comparisons when you make them. Comparisons yes. Bashing NO.

This applies to all forums where comparisons are allowed....

Administrator of Finds Treasure Forums
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Re: MUST read ............. COMPARISONS
Posted by: 88junior
Date: December 13, 2018 01:54AM
Thanks for the rules update Elton!!

Minelab Etrac with Pro coil and 6x8 SEF coil and 6" Detech coil and X1 Probe
Garrett AT-Gold 5x8 coil and 8.5x11 coil
Sunray Pro Golds
Deteknix X-Pointer
Raptor 31c digger and Lesche hand digger
Whites Ground Hawg shovel
Relic and Coin hunter over 25 years!!

Re: MUST read ............. COMPARISONS
Posted by: bulletman
Date: December 13, 2018 08:22AM
I totally agree with your philosophy. Why people have such biased opinions on metal detector brands is beyond me. This hobby is meant to be enjoyed. Bickering over one brand over another will only cause conflict with others.

God bless you all!

Bulletman

Shalom

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login