Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
So, Anyone Getting Any Metal Detecting Gear At Christmas From Santa?:biggrin:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: December 14, 2018 02:46PM
Even if you have been somewhat naughty you are still deserving a visit from Santa!.

Re: So, Anyone Getting Any Metal Detecting Gear At Christmas From Santa?:biggrin:
Posted by: Frank in NH
Date: December 14, 2018 03:16PM
Christmas I year round for this old man!

Re: So, Anyone Getting Any Metal Detecting Gear At Christmas From Santa?:biggrin:
Posted by: still looking 52
Date: December 14, 2018 07:49PM
Got a new 18" Lesche shovel along with a super nice leather find pouch and a Dickies nylon belt. Santa has been good to me.

Posted by: Confetrit
Date: December 14, 2018 09:39PM
I got a Whites 12" Super search coil for my MXT and some new hunting gloves. I'm looking forward to using them.

Posted by: GeorgeinSC
Date: December 15, 2018 10:31AM
I really do not know. I haven't ordered anything for me. My eTrac that my son has and I told her Do Not get me that machine as I am getting to the point where the weight of my machines is getting to my shoulder.

Minelab Sovereign GT With an assortment of coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
Leche digging tool
Minelab Excalibur II
T-Rex 9.5 wet sand scoop

Posted by: dirt doctor
Date: December 15, 2018 11:08AM
Nope . I've reached the saturation point in acquiring gear .

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: December 15, 2018 04:48PM
A beach cleaning machine!!!! Oh yes please!!:heh: All I need now is the permission to operate it on the beach!!! I wonder how many gold chains you could scoop up with it in a week?lol

Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: December 15, 2018 06:00PM
I treated myself to the Garrett wireless headphone setup to run on my new Anfibio.

Nautilus 2b* Anfibio Multi* Lesche Piranah* Garrett ZLynk pinpointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: kajunman
Date: December 17, 2018 02:16PM
Goldstrike
A beach cleaning machine!!!! Oh yes please!!:heh: All I need now is the permission to operate it on the beach!!! I wonder how many gold chains you could scoop up with it in a week?lol

Where can I get one of these ?

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: December 17, 2018 06:27PM
I'm sure you can get/buy one but to operate it on a public beach, you would have to work for the local beach City to operate a beach cleaner. Otherwise, your out of luck unfortunately!!! I've spoke to City workers near the beach and it used to be they had access and picking privileges where they used to dump the collected beach trash and of course any valuables they picked up from what was skimmed but they have told me it's strictly off limits for the regular workers and the supervisors only have access to the area.

Posted by: slingshot
Date: December 17, 2018 10:24PM
No- so if you can send Santa my way with the propointer.....:cry:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2018 10:25PM by slingshot.

Posted by: Nugget1234
Date: December 26, 2018 03:09PM
I got a bounty hunter quick silver. Is it any good for beach finds. Or is the other bounty hunters better I don’t know? What about go find 66

Posted by: Mega
Date: December 26, 2018 08:04PM
Nugget1234
I got a bounty hunter quick silver. Is it any good for beach finds. Or is the other bounty hunters better I don’t know? What about go find 66

All VLF machines including the ones that you have mentioned will work on 'dry' sand,a totally different ball game on 'wet sand' though,very very few single freq VLF machines will work,its mainly the domain of multi freq and Pulse machines.

An ageing reprobate awaiting the Reaper's visit, trying to do interesting things until he calls....

Date: December 27, 2018 12:20AM
How about the minelab go find 66 for wet sand and water

Date: December 27, 2018 12:22AM
Any cons about beach combing with go find 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login