Findmall.com

Minelab Explorer Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Fine Day with SE Pro
Posted by: RLOH
Date: January 04, 2019 03:35PM
The weather in northeast Ohio has been unbelievable. I have been out twice in the first four days of 2019 and have had some success with the SE. New years day was cold, but clear. I found only three coins, but I did find a 10 K womans birthstone ring. Today was really nice(50 degrees) so I headed to the local fairgrounds. I found 6 wheat pennies, but no silver. All were 8 inches plus deep. I have thought about selling the SE pro, but days like today make me appreciate what a great detector it is. The SE is completely different from the Nox 600, but after hundreds of hours with a SE, I can't feel this confident with the 600 yet. Two different beasts, but both super detectors. Tomorrow I will give the 600 a run.

One more note: I got a pair of Detector Pro Gray Ghost original Platinums for Christmas and boy are they fantastic. Upgraded speakers and cord. Crystal clear audio, maybe the best sounding headphones I have ever used with an Explorer.

Re: Fine Day with SE Pro
Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: January 05, 2019 12:23PM
Can't beat the warble of early explorers but SE's ergonomics makes it easier to handle...been nice in NE Pa. also for this time of year...can't beat experience with Explorers in knowlegable hands....

Re: Fine Day with SE Pro
Posted by: Ted S
Date: January 05, 2019 04:30PM
Congrats! It was 50* here today. I still have a scratchy throat and don't need a hospital stay! I also have both an SE and an Equinox 600.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login